• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japanes Version and Asian Version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Nope, they're both essentially the same thing. They're both in Japanese. Just one is aimed for a Chinese audience and comes with manuals in Chinese (I'm pretty sure, since the only Asian version of a game I've ever gotten was Oblivion, but so I've heard.) as well as being slightly cheaper.

TerravsVentus

Nope, they're both essentially the same thing. They're both in Japanese. Just one is aimed for a Chinese audience and comes with manuals in Chinese (I'm pretty sure, since the only Asian version of a game I've ever gotten was Oblivion, but so I've heard.) as well as being slightly cheaper.

So the Asia version will still have the entire game in Japanese(Text, Dialogue, Menus, Shops, Command Board, etc.) and the manual is the only difference between each version?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Yes, I'm pretty sure. That's the way I've heard that all Asian versions are. Like I said, the only Asian version game I have is Oblivion, and that game was entirely in English except for the manual and the box which were both written in several languages.

TerravsVentus

Thanks Lissar

I'll buy the Asia version then since that is the only difference

I was worried the game was going to be in Chinese with Japanese audio

I will have to wait until Saturday though b/c Play-Asia won't let me pre-order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back