• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Japanese Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- campaign allows lucky players to win a trip to Disney World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has a mighty nice treat for Japanese residents interested in purchasing Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- on the PS3.

According to the game's Japanese website, lucky people who partake in two new Twitter campaigns have a chance of winning a journey to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL, along with getting KH 2.5 themed Friendship Cards.

Luckily, our kind translator Goldpanner has managed to translate the rules for the campaign, which can be read in English here below:

Special 

Commemorating the release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-! 
2 major twitter campaigns
Follow the official KH twitter account and participate in each campaign while they're on, okay!
Check each campaign's page for how to participate!

- a trip to Walt Disney World Resort
4 nights/6 days at Disney World Floridian Resort
departing in feb. 2015
2 winners (1 pair)

- KH2.5 release commemoration Friendship Card
proof of a Kingdom Hearts fan
100 winners

Campaign to run 18th September 2014 ~ 2nd October 2014

Unfortunately, this seems to be only for people living in Japan. With that said, it's not impossible that a similar campaign for the western fans will also be announced at a later time.

If so, what sort of a campaign would you like there to be?

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

captain

Bronze Member
They should give US fans the chance to win a trip to Tokyo DisneySea :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm just curious what the Friendship Card is gonna look like. When I first saw "card" I was about to panick that they were giving out Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee cards only to Japan, that would be worth fighting for!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I was going to ask why not Disneyland, but i remembered its probably easier and less expensive to get to Anaheim from Japan,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back