• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jean de Metz vs. ???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Since the Black Legion has sunk back into the pus-spewing, soul-burning depths from whence it came, I figured I'd throw out a random challenge.

It'll be straight-up melee, with the choice of weapon being up to my challenger. I'll do the location when I get an opponent. Here's a link to Jean's only description thus far. I might take a while to respond during the course of this battle, though, what with uni going on and me not having any set connection.

Anyway. Who's game?

Last edited:
G

Geno Breaker

Well, this be kinda old. If you still want to do this I'll give it a shot.

So you want me to choose what weapons we'll both be using? I'm a bit confused. You cool with the Naginata?

Awards
Hmm... interesting; hadn't expected anyone to bother with this thread after so long. Yeah, sure, we're on. I was under the assertion that the naginata was a weapon made almost exclusively to allow infantry the opportunity to combat cavalry, though, but I'm still cool with it. The battleground will be in a regulated arena, (meaning we're expected to follow basic battlefield etiquette, that people - specifically the French nobility and pesantry - will be watching... and we can't blow the shit out of everything) which is why we're both limited to the same weapon.

I'll be using a pre-Black Legion de Metz, meaning he'll be a normal human. I've never fought with a normal human in a melee before, (which pretty much sums up why I want to do so) so I would appreciate it if you could limit your character to the same standards. If you can't, though - or simply don't want to - I won't mind. If anyone wants to judge or whatever, knock yourself out - but let's try and keep the spam to a minimum.

Anyway. I have hours spare, so I'll edit the location/introduction in the moment it's done. Don't worry - I'll keep it short.

G

Geno Breaker

Yea, the Naginata was very useful in terms of that, but I don't think it was specifically made for it. Regardless, it can still be practiced for the use of sparring.

I'll be fine as a human. Honestly, I've never participated in a spar that wasn't human vs human, unless both the players were of the same species. Kinda strikes me as cheap if two different species went at it in a spar, but wuteva. I eagerly await your intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back