• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney as roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

I was wondering what you guys though of him providing the voice of roxas. personally i really couldn't see roxas sounding like him. (p.s. sorry if something like this is already up)

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I dont really know. As a person..I dont like him. I've seen him on TV, and I here his music...which is OKAY. Some of it at least. But..I hope just hearing him to another face(Roxas) it'll be okay. Im sure it will.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
you just hear him like he is on tv and in his music
it'll fit, as most voices do
I mean, if you could go back in time, could you really see haley joel osment doing the voice for sora?
(add in:2/22/06: Aros123 you stole my sig!)

Last edited:

Aros123

OmegaChosen said:
you just hear him like he is on tv and in his music
it'll fit, as most voices do
I mean, if you could go back in time, could you really see haley joel osment doing the voice for sora?
Good point

#1khfan

i hate his music but his talking voice isn't that bad although i don't think it really fits what roxas should be

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the only problem is is that we know who he is. How he sounds and you see his videos, hear his music, on t.v.....you're SICK OF HIM(same with Hilary Duff) that's the reason why we all hate him. and so it puts us in doubt of him being Roxas's voice PLUSSSSS! We heard his japanese voice

D

Deleted member 5341

quitejaded said:
Jesse would TOTALLY fit. Close your eyes and listen to his sexy voice.

OMG YES I totally agree w/you!
Awesome!!
I actually think it fits.. Plus they look alike. Like how Sean Marquette looks like pints, and how hilary duff looks like namine...(but i don't think hd is doing namine's voice)

tdude_6

lol at first I was like wtf! but then I thought about it. I mean look a Sephiroth! Lance from N'Sync but he sounded pretty good

unknown123

wanna hear something scary in early 2005 i told my friend if they make a kingdom hearts movie(wit reall people)i said that jesse could play as him and he called me stupid.....but look what happened now.he looks like him but the voice....idk

K

kairi_sora_lover

I think it'll be Ok. Sure hes not the best guy in the world when it comes to his acting and voice but these are pros. If they dont know what they're doin im not sure who does!:)

dejah

:|
*roxas grabs hold of the nearest microphone*

Roxas: ahem... oooh...
i don't want another pretteh face~~ i don't want just anyone to hold~

*dramatically turns to Namine*
Roxas: i don't want my love to go to waste~~ i want you when you're beautiful~~

man what a horrible song. so what? you want me when i'm beautiful, how bout when i'm old and grey?!

mereshell

haha quite freaky
well, i dont KNOW him as a person lol but i dont mind beautiful soul, hate the rest. his voice isnt that bad, pretty good actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back