• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Jigoku Shoujo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Imagine if there was a site that you could access that could send somebody that really hurt you in the past to the Netherworld? Of course, there's a cost, your soul.

Anyways, I have been watching 'Jigoku Shoujo' recently, it's been pretty much 'What am I watching?!"

The episode that I just watched was with Hijame Shibata, a descendant of the franchise's protagonist: Ai Enma and what I am assuming was his daughter, Tsugumi Shibata. I think the episode had to deal with his wife and why he tries to stop Ai. The way he states it, "Revenge is never the answer."

To me, maybe I am reading too much into it, but sometimes "revenge is the answer." The topics that have been shown have included malpractice, bullying, harassment, fraud, bribery, and a lot of hard stuff. How else can you handle stuff like that when all your other resources can't help out?

Has anyone else seen the anime? If so, what was your favorite episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back