• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Jobs for a 15 year old

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

I remember thinking the same thing when I was 15, I found odd jobs in my local paper, I asked around at some of my neighbor's houses, and I did stuff for my parents (lawn mowing, cleaning the pool, painting the house, building furniture for the from and back yards.) Just keep an open eye out for your paper and even ask your parents if they know of any jobs.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I'd prefer you wait til your 16 to get a job.
Though what would your preference have to do with him getting a job?

I am not kidding when I say sell crack or other drugs. I seen some drug dealers and they are driving nice ass cars with all these nice things. Of course you need to find some crack heads. Also get a gun and possibly a place to hide bodies.

mesmerized

Hello KHI, I couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make it. This summer, I will need to get a job. The only problem is, I'm 15. What places would hire a 15 year old? What do I have to do to get the job? This is all new to me, so any advice would help.

Do you get an allowance? At that age I would just beg my parents for everything.
If I were you I would just take it slow this summer. You don't know what work can do to you BLAH.
I been working since I was 17 and its done a toll on me. Once you get a job, you're stuck. Your parents don't wanna really help [unless you have the world's coolest parents] and you have to pay for everything.

If you absolutely have to, try the park district. [or whatever its called] they usually hire kids [but that may start at 16 :/]

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
no.

but anyways; i can't think of any to help you out except doing illegal odd jobs.

=/

wait 'till your sixteen, there's no need to rush into it.
enjoy your life, while you're at it.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Im not kidding when I say you could work at McDonalds but however why do you want a job? I'd prefer you wait til your 16 to get a job. There's no rush
I really want to earn money. I need money for a car and video games and stuff.
Do you get an allowance? At that age I would just beg my parents for everything.
If I were you I would just take it slow this summer. You don't know what work can do to you BLAH.
I been working since I was 17 and its done a toll on me. Once you get a job, you're stuck. Your parents don't wanna really help [unless you have the world's coolest parents] and you have to pay for everything.

If you absolutely have to, try the park district. [or whatever its called] they usually hire kids [but that may start at 16 :/]
No I don't get allowance. I don't do chores either so that's fair.
have you ever seen the movie 'my own private idaho'?
No

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Mickey D's is about the only place around here that I know hires at 15.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Is there a Kroger brand store around you? I know they hire 15 year olds.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Whatever gets you money I guess *shrugs*
Movie theater should be able to hire you. Friend got hired last year until she quit two weeks ago.
I'm sure some folks wouldn't mind you mowing their lawn either.

You could possibly check in with your school to see if they have any summer custodial jobs or something along those lines. I checked into doing something like that. My state requires 15 and younger have to have a workers' permit =/

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
lol at selling crack.

If you're going to sell drugs, especially as a minor, you probably ought to just stick with selling weed. Crack is likely to get you shot or knifed in a deal, if you can even find a decent market for the stuff. Weed is much more popular, and it's infinitely easier to start a profitable business with. If you manage to find success with that, you can always get small quantities of some harder substances for a few of your most trusted customers. Coke is relatively popular, and psychedelic mushrooms are both easy and cheap to grow, therefore netting you a decent profit on them.

wait what.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Is there a Kroger brand store around you? I know they hire 15 year olds.
Never heard of it.
i got hired at IKEA at 15
Don't have one near me :cry:
Whatever gets you money I guess *shrugs*
Movie theater should be able to hire you. Friend got hired last year until she quit two weeks ago.
I'm sure some folks wouldn't mind you mowing their lawn either.

You could possibly check in with your school to see if they have any summer custodial jobs or something along those lines. I checked into doing something like that. My state requires 15 and younger have to have a workers' permit =/
I am probably gonna try the theaters. If I am looking for a summer job, when should I go and inquire about it?
lol at selling crack.

If you're going to sell drugs, especially as a minor, you probably ought to just stick with selling weed. Crack is likely to get you shot or knifed in a deal, if you can even find a decent market for the stuff. Weed is much more popular, and it's infinitely easier to start a profitable business with. If you manage to find success with that, you can always get small quantities of some harder substances for a few of your most trusted customers. Coke is relatively popular, and psychedelic mushrooms are both easy and cheap to grow, therefore netting you a decent profit on them.

wait what.
I will not be selling drugs. No more posts about that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back