• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Journals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should There be Journals in BBS

• Yes

Votes: 46 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I can see their reactions to that
ME: Alright, to chorinicle your journey, each of will keep a diary.
Ven: FUCK YES! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! *foams at mouth*
Terra: I'll try to restrain my burning apathy....
Aqua: Sounds practical.
hahaha yeah.

I wonder if they'll have different writing styles like Ven's being rather optimistic, Terra's being Darkisch and Aqua's being rather idk...

zexyishsmexy

hahaha yeah.

I wonder if they'll have different writing styles like Ven's being rather optimistic, Terra's being Darkisch and Aqua's being rather idk...
I would imagine it would have to be in character. Just like the did in days.
I'm excited to see Ven's diary.
I imagine Sora in christmas town will be Ven's level of excitement through the first half of the game.
Terra and Aqua will probably have very LEGIT sounding entries,
But Terra's slow spiral into darkness should be....pretty...intresting, and sad I think.

I just hate/love when you KNOW what's going to happen, because the author/director WANTS you to know what will happen. Like in Titanic or Valkyrie when you know that everyone is going to die, so it makes the happy scenes...more depressing than the actual death.
I'm expecting alot of that in BbS.

Jakek9

I think the whole Diary thing in days was kinda gay, but seeing Roxas' thoughts and feelings was great for building up the feeling of the story. I just like the Journal in KH2 and 1, I hope it's a mixture of both.

B

Blade5468

Someone voted no.
Who voted no?
Let's kill him.

In all seriousness, I don't see how it would work, because you'd need three different journals and unless theres three Jiminy Crickets (or even at least one, really,) that can't be done unless they write in their own journals, which would be pretty, uhh, I don't know. I don't think it's a good idea :X I guess they could find a new character to represent the role for each one of them but it's just blaahh. And Ven sort of like wandered off on a whim it wasn't a prepared journey, so he wouldn't have gotten one.

If they can make it work, they should, it's necessary for the game. I just don't see how it would.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
In all seriousness, I don't see how it would work, because you'd need three different journals and unless theres three Jiminy Crickets (or even at least one, really,) that can't be done unless they write in their own journals.

That's true. I think you're right about them having to write their own journals. This would make it more interesting too instead of it being from Jiminy Cricket's perspective. I didn't really like the journals in the first few games.

trignomtri

if the game didn't have journals how would we be able to feed our theories for the next game?

B

Blade5468

Man, I just realized how desperate we are for BbS.

We're literally making threads about whether or not the game will have journals.
Fucking journals for God's sake.

00 Raiser Fan

^^ lol, yea I noticed, we're just filling the forums with threads to keep our selves busy till the game comes out, though unfortunately the second it comes out in japan I'll temporarily leave the forums!!

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
There will probably be something like a Master Xehanort Reports, that will most likely explain the creation of the Unbirths and the Keyblade War from Master Xehanort's perspective. The Journal though will probably be self-written or like a AutoJournalBiography that could show the different world interpretations and show how each Characters's scenario interactions are different. That could show them slowly drift into their inevitable fate, and what lead them into it.

ICECOOL113

OMG there better be journals in the game! I mean sometimes I get lost and I need a recheck of what is going on, how to defeat enemies, and get a better look at characters. Also how would we get the special ending without it!? I really hope there are like reports like in KH1 as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back