• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Journals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should There be Journals in BBS

• Yes

Votes: 46 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

I think its important having journals in bbs, otherwise how are we going to unlock the secret video? The journal is the only way I can think of for Standard mode!!!

rpbunny

in Nomura's interview on Famitsu PSP+PS3, he confirmed that there'll be "something just like Jiminy Journal in BBS"

—ジミニーメモはあるのでしょうか?
野村氏:ジミニーメモはありませんが、ジミニーメモと同じ機能を持った、レポートがあります。

Coeurl

Demon Dance
I think its important having journals in bbs, otherwise how are we going to unlock the secret video? The journal is the only way I can think of for Standard mode!!!
lmao but yeah, other than uncovering some special information about the series, it's a way of unlocking the secret ending video.

there might be a Secret Erauqs Report or whatever.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
lmao but yeah, other than uncovering some special information about the series, it's a way of unlocking the secret ending video.

there might be a Secret Erauqs Report or whatever.

that would be awesome like to say what he thinks of their performance maybe? yeah!! maybe he is observing their performance from land of departure!! and he would right reports from their and do a whole message in a bottle and TAV somehow found their own at each world!! IT WOULD BE LIKE A MQE REPORT CARD!! XD

00 Raiser Fan

If there was a secret Eraqus or MX reports I'd like to know the details of the keyblade war, even if it doesn't affect the story in anyway I'd honestly love to know things like its cause and outcome, though it will probably be covered in bbs, but I mean the details.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Of course there should be. It's practically in every game.

00 Raiser Fan

^^^Right (jean 1000695)??!! I can't wait to find out.
ooh boy if every Kingdom hearts game was like this...I would have to go to rehab from all the addiction!!

And I really think Jiminy will make an appearance at disney town, he won't be with TAV, and am glad he won't!!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The Journal is good way of keeping tract of what happened if you don't remember. Also to get certain facts about characters, know how many treasure chests are around and what to do by which Unverse. I find it rather practical.
I'm guessing in this game they'll be like dairies of each character simulart to Roxas'.

zexyishsmexy

The Journal is good way of keeping tract of what happened if you don't remember. Also to get certain facts about characters, know how many treasure chests are around and what to do by which Unverse. I find it rather practical.
I'm guessing in this game they'll be like dairies of each character simulart to Roxas'.

I can see their reactions to that
ME: Alright, to chorinicle your journey, each of will keep a diary.
Ven: FUCK YES! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! *foams at mouth*
Terra: I'll try to restrain my burning apathy....
Aqua: Sounds practical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back