• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

JP game question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djasakura

alright, well, like many people i'm getting the JP KH2. but....

at www.playasia.com there are 2 different KH2's

this one that isnt out yet

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-70-59i.html

but says its for JPN/Asia systems only, and then this one

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-2-15-Kingdom+Hearts+II-70-121i.html

which says its for the same system, but has a different symbol, box art and price..

so which one is the real thing that i should get?

(once this stupid question is answered please dont reply anymore, i dont want to crowd the forum, thanks) :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The first one, but the problem is, your going to have to get a special chip onto your ps2 to play japanese games. This chip costs money as well.

dejah

:|
or you'd have to have the Japanese made PS2...

guh..

:stares at the holes in her pockets.

djasakura

yea, i know, i'm getting a fliptop w/ the swap disk rather soon, the whole chip thing was always a little to risky for me.

but any way, thanks :D

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Well, Maybe......^^^^

-----------------------------------------

I ordered the on the www.kh2.co.uk page and it should arrive in a few hours right?????????

Last edited:
D

Dexter

uRE lucky u get to play the japenesee version...........*sigh*............

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I hope I get by tomorow or friday

-------------------------------------

I am not that lucky I don't know Japanese,but I don't care....

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
KingBlade said:
I hope I get by tomorow or friday

-------------------------------------

I am not that lucky I don't know Japanese,but I don't care....

No offense KingBlade but I need to know the answer to these questions,

Tell me, exactly what is the point of importing a game you can't understand? I mean, what logic is that? Are you THAT desperate to play the game? If you have great knowledge of the Japanese language, then I can understand your point of view. Can't you just wait till YOUR version of the game releases? Hearing and reading the game in your language will be a much better experience. After all, how will you understand any of the text? How would you know what attacks you use, equipment you obtain, and storyline information? You will be playing for the purpose of just that, playing. If I can't comprehend a damn thing I am reading or hearing while playing a game, what fun is that? Or are you simply impatient?

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

djasakura said:
yea, i know, i'm getting a fliptop w/ the swap disk rather soon, the whole chip thing was always a little to risky for me.

but any way, thanks :D
kewl im getting the same thing:D we rock..out loud

sora364

Awards
I promise, each one of you importers who don't know Japanese will get stuck in the middle game. You WILL NOT complete it without the use of a guide.

djasakura

alright cool. thanks for giving us so much information on nothing related to this topic.

dude, seriously though, chill. we import, you dont. leave it at that.

also, some of us are actually good at games and can figure stuff out w/o guides...

Krimedog

sora364 said:
I promise, each one of you importers who don't know Japanese will get stuck in the middle game. You WILL NOT complete it without the use of a guide.

i agree, importing is pointless, specially its 74 bucks just to get it, why not wait, save an extra 20 bucks, understand the story line, not get lost, and know what is happening?

stupid...

sora364

Awards
djasakura said:
can people shut up? its a choice myself and others have made...can you, like, iunno... deal with it and get on with life?

*Pats KrimeDog*

Look, I'm not being harsh, just literal. WHAT is the point of importing a game you can't understand? You still haven't answered my question. Sure, you will be able to figure out eventually what all the text means, but there will be tons of it. For example, what if you get the save and load times mixed up? You could accidentally overwrite your saved game data. Wouldn't you be pissed? If you are in a intense boss fight and about to lose, how would you know what magic to use and what items are nesescary? And YES I have a life, I am just asking all importers a question, which you are failing miserably at answering. KrimeDog said it all. Why don't you do that? Are you desperate or impatient? I have nothing against you importing thats YOUR buisness, I just am curious as of to why you are doing it.

Last edited:

djasakura

honestly, something to do over winter break. i'm bored as hell.

and to answer some of the other questions.

as far as reading, no, i wont understand the story, but i'm ok with that. for now anyway. and for saving, i make 2 files, just in case, once i get it right, i usually remember what i did. and magic shouldnt be that hard to figure out, use it once in battle and remember the symbols the represented it. its really not a matter of understanding, just simply knowing.

sora364

Awards
djasakura said:
honestly, something to do over winter break. i'm bored as hell.

and to answer some of the other questions.

as far as reading, no, i wont understand the story, but i'm ok with that. for now anyway. and for saving, i make 2 files, just in case, once i get it right, i usually remember what i did. and magic shouldnt be that hard to figure out, use it once in battle and remember the symbols the represented it. its really not a matter of understanding, just simply knowing.

Great. Thanks for clearing that up. It makes much more sense now. Thats all I wanted to know.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back