• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

JP game question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
sora364 said:
I promise, each one of you importers who don't know Japanese will get stuck in the middle game. You WILL NOT complete it without the use of a guide.

im down with what your saying its stupid ... but its there choice maybe we should leave it at that

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
*twilight_riku* said:
im down with what your saying its stupid ... but its there choice maybe we should leave it at that

I know. Its settled already. Afterall, it's their money not ours. When the U.S version releases, they will be getting that too. I just don't see the point in owning 2 KH2's. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Last edited:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
djasakura said:
aw come on, getting stupid arguments like this is fun and you know it :p

LMAO

I know. Its settled already. Afterall, it's their money not ours. When the U.S version releases, they will be getting that too. I just don't see the point in owning 2 KH2's. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

i would be totally lost in the jap version ... i need the UK/Europe release date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back