• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jpop/Jrock Discusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikki

Website
xanga.com
Jpop/Jrock

This is a thread for Jpop/Jrock descusion. You can talk about anything related to the genre in here. Everyone who has played some type of video game has heard at least one jap song that they like. Post things like your fave singer or song and stuff.

So, who do you like that sings jpop or jrock. My personal favorite is Utada Hikaru as you can tell by my sig.

Last edited:

ultima55

YES. I've been waiting for someone to make a topic for this. Well... I coulda made one myself, but... *is lazy* XD;

Anyways... err.

Gackt -- I'd kill to see him live. Well, not kill, but maybe seriously maim. I adore Emu ~for my dear~, Vanilla, Papa lapped a pap lopped, BLACK STONE, Ash, Asrun Dream, seven, Nine Spiral, Speed Master, Lust for blood, Lu:na... Wow, I'm gonna name his entire discography at this rate. XD;

Miyavi/Miyabi -- Freaking lunatic, yes? But mad sexy and awesome at the same time. Melikes POP is Dead, tariraritarara, Coo Quack Cluck -Ku Ku Ruu-, Tom and Jerry, Girls be ambitious, Coin Rockers Baby, Jibun Kakumei -2003-, Ossan Ossan Ore Nanbo, Freedom Fighters...

Dir en grey -- They = love. Mhm. C, Jesus Christ R'n'R, gyakuten tannou kelloid milk, JESSICA, egnirys cimredoyph +) an injection, Machiavellism, umbrella, Cage, Schwein no isu.

I'm mostly a JRock girl. I do listen to some JPop, just not very often. If I do, it's either really old Hikki (ie, before Deep River) or TMRevolution. =D

orochi

Website
www.angelfire.com
wow well ill name i guess 2 for right now

MUCC tis my fav band right now my fav songs are ware arubeki baso, kokoro no nai machi,garo,dai kirai

gazette they useto be my first but ....well there second lol and my fav songs are maximum inpulse,anti pop, SxDxR, zetsu,zakurogata no yuuutsu and others

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
I like lots of J-pop and J-rock

Dir En Grey--- My favorite song would be "Berry" the beginning is so disturbing. ThoughI got in a bit of trouble when I failed to notice on of their songs had the f-word used repeatedly and I put it into my stereo...

Utada Hikaru--- I love Simple and Clean and Hikari(well they're sort of the same song, but Hikari is in Japanese and has one more verse than its English counterpart). I also like Kremlin Dusk. I like her Japanese songs a little more than he English ones. I hate The Workout, but my sister is obsessed with it. Trouble is, she can can only remember "I was dancing with a dirty blonde Texan"

Luna Sea--- I love Luna Sea. I think my favorite song is either Gravity or You said I'm useless.

Lucifer/Aucifer(sometimes they are called Lucifer and sometimes Aucifer because of that peculiar letter in their name...)--- I love them, but I don't really have a favorite song with them. I don't know why.

H

Hellpark

Ehh wow my other thread was f*cking deleted and it had alot of information. *cough* thanks for deleting it*cough*

Anyways my favorite bands are:

Mucc
Dir en Grey
Gazette
Merry
Miyavi
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Gackt

Got more....but wtf bring back my damn topic

Hikki

Website
xanga.com
Oh yeah. I forgot to list, Gackt and BEENY & PINK BUNNY.

Gackt: Vanilla, death wish(this song gets me increadably emotonal even though I hove no idea what it is he's saying.) Luna, BLACK STONE, Waserenaikara and so many more. I can't name them all. I love Gackt so much. Rock on babe!

BEENY & PINK BUNNY: I was looking aroung songjapan.com one day and found this band. I like there song ID 404(Planet) and Kiss!

Last edited:
Awards
Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois are my main focuses, along with all their solo projects. I've enver liked Mucc, Dir en grey, ect because it all sounds way too generic. And sorry Hellpark, but Miyavi's a fag.

H

Hellpark

XD SoS...lol Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois are pretty good but I dont listen to them much

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I listen to mostly JRock/Metal. My favorites are:

L'arc~en~ciel
Gackt
Hyde
D'espairs Ray (If you like Dir En Grey, you'll love these guys)
Envy (Reminds me of Underoath except Japanese)
Dir En Grey
Janne Da Arc
TM Revolution

As for JPOP

I only like Utada Hikaru and Do As Infinity

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Libra said:
They are alright, I only like D-Techno Life. Other than that, I dislike Rap/Rock.

Yay! Actually they have two other songs out. I can send them to you if you like. IM me.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Cloud_Unchained said:
Yay! Actually they have two other songs out. I can send them to you if you like. IM me.

I know, I've listened to them and I didn't like them..hence the reason why I only like D-Technolife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back