• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Judaism - Your Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I was wondering what people thought about Jews and the whole religion of Judaism. This isn't to get people to be all Jew lovers or anything. I know most people aren't Jewish. I'm not asking if you are or aren't, I'm asking what your thoughts are towards the religion and its followers.

In my school people have many stereotypes against Jews.

Some examples are:
  • greed
  • wealth
  • small penis (no joke)
  • "Jew fro"
  • big noses

In my school Jew is used as an insult. And then when the Jews in the school get offended by the insults the people who made the insults call them selfish.

What are your thoughts on it?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
My thoughts? Your school's filled with a bunch of intolerant, racist sock-sniffers who'd be willing to stone people if the chance presents itself.

Last edited:

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
At first I was annoyed by my school but then I'd see people outside of my school saying things like that. I'd go to the movies sometimes and I might see someone drop something there and their friend calls them a Jew or a stupid Jew. Then there's a few people who consider Jews as gods and act like complete retards.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Well, since I am part Jewish, I really disagree with this. My dad's family is Jewish and they are not greedy, do not have any business in money-making, do not have big noses, and do not have a "Jew fro". It just a retarded stereotype that has been around for ages. People who don't get it that Jews are not the spawn of Greed just really need to disappear from society.

Abel

Yeah, I'm Jewish, and Jews are pretty despicable people. Money-hoarding, pessimistic, self-loathing hypocrites, all of us.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I hope your joking. I'm Jewish. My family isn't rich, nor are any of the other Jewish families I know. All of the people I know who are Jewish are so optimistic it's annoying. I personally don't loathe myself.

(My nose is medium size and I do have whats called a Jew fro. it's not really a fro tho. It's just curly)

HeartofTwilight

The most fun thing to do is to prove them wrong. Show them all the celebrities who are Jewish, find out how much Jews give to charity, or read the Jewish law on the subject... there are so many things. If they persist of being jerks about it, call them Hitler. If they don't take offense to being called Hitler, buy them a white robe and tell them the KKK is still recruiting.

Stupid Jew? Fun fact. Einstein was a Jew.

Also there is a whole list of inventions your anti-semitic "buddies may want to avoid. Including jeans. Check it out. List of Jewish inventors: Information from Answers.com

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Which reminds me:

Some examples are:

* greed
* wealth
* small penis (no joke)
* "Jew fro"
* big noses

How many Jew penises have you stared at again?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Most male babies are circumcised in hospitals for health reasons. Jews just wait 8 days. Muslims wait 13 years.

Way to be wrong. It is at birth for muslims too.

And as for Jews? What about them? =/ I mean, everyones a person, I really have no comment to make.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I don't stae at Jewish penises. I don't know where that originated from but people still said it.

Yesterday someone told me Jews are greedy. I told my vice-principal and she completely freaked out. Supposedly he was suspended due to this and several serious things he got in toruble for in this past week. I later found out that night that my vice-principal is Jewish.

(post 800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back