• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 14 Famitsu Weekly will contain Tetsuya Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Sakurai and Kojima do it too and they are also thought of as Trolls in the Super Smash Bros and Metal Gear fandoms .

Tsk...so it's either a common trait among japanese game designers/writers/directors or the specific fandoms are just too nitpicky and ungrateful...one of these has to be it, LMAO.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Tsk...so it's either a common trait among japanese game designers/writers/directors or the specific fandoms are just too nitpicky and ungrateful...one of these has to be it, LMAO.

I think it's just a Japanese thing?

I know "Iwata: (laughs)" is a meme for Nintendo fans, and they don't consider it a troll thing. XD

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i hope he just says you can expect a new game announcement in tgs that ISN'T some stupid rhythm game.

Mog

Awards
It'll probably be like ''um yeah we're working really hard making 3D. Look forward to TGS. The mystery game will make an appearance there too. When you see you'll be excited for future developments.''

Oh so they read our surveys, didn't think they would because it's english. Maybe Nomura will agree with some of the ideas I had for BBSV2.

αsiя

space coke
Hopefully he doesn't mention KH and only talks about Versus XIII.

Box_ghost

Nomura is married and has a kid, I believe.

He does. So does Eddie Murphy.

While I joke about his many man-crushes, the man is as straight as a ruler.

Actually, you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors.

But I wasn't being serious about him being gay. I was making reference about how he is now cryptic his interviews are. Before, they used to be straightforward, now he implies things we already figured out after the fact, and then confirms two years later.

Anna825

Nomura is married and has a kid, I believe. While I joke about his many man-crushes, the man is as straight as a ruler.

Soft-Ruler-SKY-1819-.jpg

^ Tetsuya Nomura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back