• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2007 Info for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
s Jump Festa out right now we will do our best to bring you all the up to date information, for other news on other Jump Festa games, do check our forums, as there is a topic dedicated towards it. But for now, click on Read more for the information released with Jump Festa!

1 - There is as scene of a battle against Marluxia, and Lexaeus.
2 - There is indeed a new form.
3 - New Area added
4 - A new Project is said to arise in 2007. No details yet however.
5 - It's believed that the Reverse Rebirth is a lot more interesting then before.
6 - In a battle it seems as though the Mickey Card is used.
7 - There is a postcard of Santa Sora, rather it's how he'll look in Christmas Town or not is unknown!
8 - The New Project features the character from the Final mix Secret Ending.
9 - The Demo featured Halloween Town, and a (Unsure) Boss fight against Vexen?

More coming soon

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Interesting. I can't wait for more news to appear. This new project, is it a new installment perhaps? Spoilers please!

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
i hope the new area better be a good place like the Desert place and not some crappy disney place that wont even effect the story!! and i hope that the new project will be something like CoM, thats wat i suspect they will do anyway. and i wonder who the secret character is in the new project too. anyway, i cant wait for all of it to come. thx Xaldin

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!! thiat is awesome news, i hhope it comes to the uk!

Khaston

Feels like we are going to get some important info on the Amoured Man. I'm really curious to his involvment.

Thanks for the info.

Awards
Wow, thats just plain awesome. I heard that after the new project announcment at the end of the trailer they showed the knight with the smashed helmet. God, I really hope Japan dosn't keep this to them selves. Compared to the first Final Mix, this one has so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back