• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

OOh, I like your drawings. I couldn't imagine Saix's "training jumpsuit".

thank you
it said he was wearing a jump suit, so i gave him a jumpsuit x3 (HAIL TO THE JUMPSUIT!!XD)
i tried avoiding giving him jumpshorts like sora-my mind wont even humor the thought XD

well it looks like Saïx somebody has the yellow eyes when he was a kid...

just i guess-i aint have much to go on for Sia(or what ever his name is).

actually, this is the first time i even bothered to draw him, nobody or otherwise....

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

Lea.png

I want to have babies with you.

cporky1992

So Lea appears well that is nice, not surprising but good to know. I suppose this confirms that he becomes a nobody years after BBS since he is a child in BBS but much older by 358/2 days. So Axel and Saix probably didn't become nobodies until like 6 or 7 years after BBS i'd guess.

he is not all that young i read that he was about ven's age but you might by right.:36:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

wow this game looks like itll be better and better with every bit of info we get. Vanitas saying " ill train him up" is sort of funny.

And yes and I right about something ( a lil). I remember reading something early on when the BBS secret movie first came out that Riku and Terra would talk and that Terra would say he'd train him one day which led to Riku originally being choosen for the keyblade. Ofcourse the translations said here dont say that but it might just happen. And family ( though i doubt it) may become something in BBS. Castle Oblvion, Chamber of Rep., Land of Departure shadowed in darkness, the meteor shower, Lea and Ais (my thought...pronounced Ace)....this game will ultimately be amazing

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

jdgjordan

WHAT I HAVE TO SEE THAT VIDEO WHY COLUD I NOT BE THERE the more info of bbs comes out the more insane i get
and axel and saix are in the game i relly did not think they would be but i am glad i am rong

TrinityxLimit

im almost positive Vanitas is going tolook like a emo sora...

Sora is already very emotional.

This game is turning out to be way different than when I first imagined it. Now I'm totally sold on the fact that the "sleep" part in the title has to do with the Room of Sleep.

I just hope this game doesn't fail like Audo predicted. But that's all up to opinion anyway.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

That is an awesome rendition artwork of Lea and Saix's human self, Kingudamu! Seeing Saix wearing that jumpsuit kinda look like a pyjamas and he's going to the Moon now X3

Love the flame patterns on Lea's scarf and his hair looks more like Reno now! :)

SOMEONE NOTICED!!W00T
sorry, i was kinda worried that people would think they were flowers or something D8

im kinda disapointed that it was a scarf and not goggles, like reno...seriouly not enough ref of him or the other turks in the game-so unloved, esspesially tseng, for obvious reasons XD

the jumpsuit looks like pjs? hmmm....

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Nah, don't worry about it, Kingudamu. ^__^ Before Lea was confirm to appear, I always though he should be wearing goggles kinda like Reno but now, him with a scarf, oh well! :)

Saix had an obsession with the Moon, even when he was young, he must have wanted to go there, evidence is what is on his jumpsuit, the Crescent Moon symbol.

jdgjordan

i am comming to an idea that this game is going to have more story then gameplay witch is allwrite if they make it real good and by all the info we got i say it will be

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

i am comming to an idea that this game is going to have more story then gameplay witch is allwrite if they make it real good and by all the info we got i say it will be

My thoughts exactly.

All of this new information is hard to take in at once. I can't believe Zack asked Aqua out on a date.

SoraKHbr

My thoughts exactly.

All of this new information is hard to take in at once. I can't believe Zack asked Aqua out on a date.

I can´t see the surprise about that. It´s zack man, that´s what he´s do.

jdgjordan

My thoughts exactly.

and that is why zack is one of my favorit ff charters he so smooth and geting it down with the ladies smothing diffrent form the normal emo kids in all there games

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

I think Erauqs and Xehanort are survivors of the Keyblade war. Nomura described their relationship as "old classmates" and also if they are conversing about the KW I think when they were younger (maybe about TAV's ages) they fought in that battle.

IDK its just a feeling i have

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I bet your right, Llave. It does make sense.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

When I read the part of the trailer impressions in which Terra asks Riku various questions, it reminded me of the beginning of the first game when Sora is asked questions that determine the rate at which the player levels up.

Has anyone else noticed the similarity between the two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back