• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING]

Is it confirmed that Sia is his name?

Key

Exile
Awards

I just had this weird daydream; he takes off his helmet, grins like a maniac, then jumps into a huge whirlpool and disappears.

So he shows his face smiles then Drowns himself?

AWESOME!

HELL YES. XD although i think I'd laugh, then get seriously pissed off. Then throw my PSP across the room ._.;

Is it confirmed that Sia is his name?

No, it was just something Lissar found. Read the thread ._.

J

Jax~

in one of the trailer descriptions, they say that DiZ is the one doing the narration? sorry if this is obvious, but wouldn't DiZ not be DiZ yet, he would just be Ansem the Wise, right? just wondering if there's a reason it would say DiZ, as in like the narration is supposed to be like from kh2-time wise, or if it's just his voice.. or what? also, i didn't know AtW was confirmed to be in bbs? I know it shows like all the apprentices and stuff at radiant garden, just wondering if we've seen any screenshots of AtW yet? sorry if this is all obvious and stupid!!

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

I translated it as DiZ because the person who wrote the original impressions wrote it as DiZ (shrugs) Personally I would have put it as Ansem the Wise, but it's not like it's that big of a deal. We know who they are referring to.

Beyer

Correct me if you think I am getting the wrong impression but is ME saying 'you were never supposed to exist' to Vantias? Does Vantias kill Aqua? Is Vantias trying to absorb Ven or something 'I need to make him stronger' (Reminded me of the whole Orochimaru-Sasuke thing -Naruto-) VANTIAS!
Vantias seems to be made for a reason by someone, maybe I am just being influenced by recently playing Days and the whole Xion thing...wou7ld Nomura re-use that type of plot? Vantias-Empty, Ventus, similar name. Vantias becomes full by absorbing Ventus?

I know you can't possibly know the exact truth but am I missing something that makes these idea's wrong?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Correct me if you think I am getting the wrong impression but is ME saying 'you were never supposed to exist' to Vantias? Does Vantias kill Aqua? Is Vantias trying to absorb Ven or something 'I need to make him stronger' (Reminded me of the whole Orochimaru-Sasuke thing -Naruto-) VANTIAS!
Vantias seems to be made for a reason by someone, maybe I am just being influenced by recently playing Days and the whole Xion thing...wou7ld Nomura re-use that type of plot? Vantias-Empty, Ventus, similar name. Vantias becomes full by absorbing Ventus?

I know you can't possibly know the exact truth but am I missing something that makes these idea's wrong?

We don't know enough about Vanitas to assume anything about him.
How is absorbing Ven making him stronger? Absorbing him would be doing the opposite and making Vanitas stronger.
And I don't see Nomura recycling the same plot from Days.

Also, his name is VANITAS. You know, "i" before the "t".

saix-insanefan

It's a darned shame that Saïx's true name turned out to be Sia; I myself was hoping for "Ias".

I am actually happy that his name turned out to be Sia. The name "Sai" wouldn't have made much sense since you only take the X from his name. All the other possibilties just didn't seem right, but Isa was a likely possibility as well.

Anyway, I'm glad it's Sia. Kinda suits him ^^

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

We don't know enough about Vanitas to assume anything about him.
How is absorbing Ven making him stronger? Absorbing him would be doing the opposite and making Vanitas stronger.
And I don't see Nomura recycling the same plot from Days.

Also, his name is VANITAS. You know, "i" before the "t".

Well we didn't think he'd bring back the replica and memory loss crap from COM. So you never know.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Saïx's name is NOT confirmed to be Sia.

@Raz - Well in an Avatar Kingdom intro movie there was an avatar wearing a Saix costume that was named "SIA", so people are speculating but there is no confirmation on it.

Really, this is speculation, not anything permanent.

Unless KH has anything to do with Avatar Kingdom, it's still in the air.

Yeah, I'm keeping hope somewhere.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK

so Vanitas tries to kill Aqua, and most likely according to the translation stabs her.
then he says that he needs to make Ven stronger.
how? by showing him that Terra is becoming absorbed by the darkness?
stupid speculation...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

dont know if this is new or not but the BBS website is getting updated and there adding screenshots from the new scans XD

so far the only new screenshot I've seen is captain hook and a old dude getting attack by unversed while protecting a treasure chest.

they might add the new trailer soon unless im wrong =/

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com

dont know if this is new or not but the BBS website is getting updated and there adding screenshots from the new scans XD

so far the only new screenshot I've seen is captain hook and a old dude getting attack by unversed while protecting a treasure chest.

they might add the new trailer soon unless im wrong =/

(Check BBS website) Nope, it's still the same as before.
All of us are rather impatient about the trailer, so just hold on, will ya?

Yuuki

(Check BBS website) Nope, it's still the same as before.
All of us are rather impatient about the trailer, so just hold on, will ya?
i know, i just didnt know they had the screenshots from the new scans XD
thats why i thought they updated it but then again i dont go to the website alot so maybe they put them a long time ago =/

anyway i apologize

jean1000695

Website

i know, i just didnt know they had the screenshots from the new scans XD
thats why i thought they updated it but then again i dont go to the website alot so maybe they put them a long time ago =/

anyway i apologize

It's okay. You might want to check the official site more often, since there's only about 2 weeks before it releases in Japan. Been doing this since the start of the month.

Yuuki

It's okay. You might want to check the official site more often, since there's only about 2 weeks before it releases in Japan. Been doing this since the start of the month.
not a good idea, if i start going to the site i'll get annoy and go crazy about the trailer so i rather stay away or i'll go more nuts ><

jean1000695

Website

not a good idea, if i start going to the site i'll get annoy and go crazy about the trailer so i rather stay away or i'll go more nuts ><

For me, not really. Although I do go bonkers when SE's taking too long sometimes.
(Runs off to find part time jobs.)

Yuuki

For me, not really. Although I do go bonkers when SE's taking too long sometimes.
(Runs off to find part time jobs.)
well the game is coming out in 2 weeks so im guessing they might put the trailer on the 25th or the first of jan XD
oh they might say fuck it and wont post it Lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back