• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yes, Chaosmax, Land of Departure is indeed covered in darkness and if you look closely above the sky, a huge dark sphere is floating above the world, kinda reminds of the one that appears on the destruction of Destiny Islands in KH.

Now, it makes me wonder this....could this be the destruction of Land of Departure and is it the first world to be destroyed? Before Maleficent began her plans to destroy the worlds?

And the star that Lil' Sora saw on the night sky, is it Land of Departure?

I thought that star was Kairi when she got sent to DI?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I can't wait to play the Aqua vs Vanitas boss fight shown in the trailer.

I can't either! That battle will probably one of my favorite one in the game.

Do any of you remember seeing Vanitas riding the Keyblades at Sunset Horizons? I wonder if that is one of his move that he can use in the battle with Aqua? I doubt it; I just want to know your opinion.

Gnosis

Anyone else saw Aqua in the shore at the Realm of Darkness near the ending, or was it just me... ?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I can't either! That battle will probably one of my favorite one in the game.

Do any of you remember seeing Vanitas riding the Keyblades at Sunset Horizons? I wonder if that is one of his move that he can use in the battle with Aqua? I doubt it; I just want to know your opinion.

I doubt it.

And yeah I saw her at the Dark meridian too.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Gnosis
Anyone else saw Aqua in the shore at the Realm of Darkness near the ending, or was it just me... ?

I saw her as well.

Originally Posted by Memory Master
I doubt it.

Yeah, I though so. I have an overactive imagination.

TerravsVentus

One thing has been bugging me though, if that was Kairi how come Sora is on his KH2 clothes instead of his original clothes since Kairi arrived before KH2

That last scene is a Look into the Future of KH

It's saying Sora will fix some big mistake made during Birth by Sleep

Sora is the chosen one who will open the door to light

Remember the KH2 ending with Sora and Riku sitting on the same tree and Kairi out of breath and holding a message from King Mickey

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
The mini games looked fun. For instance the board/dice game, the racing, and the little chip and dale ice cream game.

By the way, did I see a clip showing that we will be able to play as the DS? o_O

In addition, looks like BBS maybe has a secret trailer???? What was that half a second at the end with Sora in his KH II outfit? o_O

chatarra

I feel the Hikari's lyrics is a little different...maybe they make a remix version for this song?

Vanitas might be a Ventus' Heartless because their voices sound quite similar.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel the Hikari's lyrics is a little different...maybe they make a remix version for this song?

Vanitas might be a Ventus' Heartless because their voices sound quite similar.

That's how I feel too, but maybe it's just a remix.

Chad92

Awesome! I wake up to the trailer being released! Ima watch it now....

Edit: Best trailer ever!!!! It got me even more pumped up!!

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
You know...if you pause the trailer at 6:39, you can see the Lingering Sentiment with the original design of Terra's keyblade.

The Enigmatic Solider in KH 2 Final mix is Terra...

Actually, it's unconfirmed if the Lingering Sentiment is actually Terra. Nomura even said it doesn't matter if we think the Lingering Sentiment is Terra or not.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

The mini games looked fun. For instance the board/dice game, the racing, and the little chip and dale ice cream game.

By the way, did I see a clip showing that we will be able to play as the DS? o_O

In addition, looks like BBS maybe has a secret trailer???? What was that half a second at the end with Sora in his KH II outfit? o_O

Don't mind if you can point it out? I want to see.

H

Haxon

Can someone post an image of Ven wrapped up on the paopu tree? I heard there is a cloaked person and the Kingdom Key but my computer wont let me see it! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back