• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
roxasvenbannerfinal.png

Hey everyone. Jump Festa has started in Japan, so please keep all related discussion inside of this thread. If you find more information than what we already have presented, please feel free to let us know.

Trailers impressions thanks to kostas:

• The trailer starts with Ven sitting unconsciously on a throne in what looks to be the Chamber of Repose
  • There's a conversation between Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus about the Keyblade war
  • Terra swings his Keyblade, saying "my dream is to become a Keyblade Master." Aqua replies with "you mean 'our' dream"
  • Goofy and Donald stand guard at the Mysterious Tower when suddenly there's an explosion. They find Ven unconscious on the ground, holding in his hand a translucent blob that looks like a blue glowing paopu fruit
  • The Fairy Godmother asks Terra if he has a heart that believes in dreams
  • Captain Justice makes an epic appearance, but Aqua laughs it off
  • Zack asks Aqua on a date. She gets embarrassed and shakes her arms and head
  • Hades confronts Terra
  • In Neverland, Aqua is holding Ven's Keyblade. Peter Pan tells her that Ven left it behind
  • Terra yells out in front of a sleeping Aurora, "what did you make me do?!"
  • Ven holds his head in pain on the ground, with Mickey being unconscious behind him. Master Xehanort says something to him
  • The FMV scenes of the screenshots displayed in the 30 second TV CM and magazines scans are shown
  • Terra and Aqua are shown facing off against eachother
  • Vanitas and Ven reenact the scene of Sora looking up to find Riku holding out his hand to him in the first Kingdom Hearts
  • Ven runs through a dark hallway and the walls have a hologram of King Mickey in action
  • Terra is chased by a flood of water in what looks to be the hallway of Castle Oblivion
  • In-game cutscene of the secret ending from the second Final Mix
  • Master Eraqus talks to Aqua, Aqua looks sad
  • Terra is shown with a young Riku at the beach; the sun is setting. Terra asks Riku, "why do you want to leave this world?" Riku replies with "I want to be stronger"
  • Aqua is shown with King Mickey and young Kairi. Aqua mentions that she senses 'light' from Kairi, and King Mickey tells her that Kairi is special
  • Ven runs past Eleaus and Dilan, and the two yell out "wait!"
  • Terra faces off with Braig. Braig has the big scar on his left cheek in this scene
  • Ven and Even are shown with Ienzo
  • Young Axel and Saïx are shown in their human forms talking to Ven. Axel says "because we're friends, got that memorized?" Both of their hair styles are similar to their Nobody selves, but shorter. Axel wears a scarf on his neck and an orange tank top. Saïx wears a short-sleeved blue training jumpsuit, with a crescent moon mark on his left chest. They both look to be around the same age as Ven. There are no scars or marks on their faces
  • A preview of some of the minigames is shown
  • Battle scenes are shown of Terra against Braig and Aqua against Vanitas
  • Vanitas takes off his helmet (but his face is off screen). Master Xehanort asks him, "how was Ven?" to which Vanitas answers, "I'll train him up."
  • Vanitas is unconscious on the floor. Aqua attempts to remove his helmet but Vanitas suddenly laughs hysterically
  • Terra is shown fighting Master Xehanort. Terra roars and darkness start to release from him
  • A frozen Ven is wrapped in clothing and seen on the trunk of the paopu tree that Sora, Riku and Kairi always hang out at. His eyes are drooping but there are stars twinkling in/around them
  • Little Sora watches a falling star in the night sky
  • Aqua is shown at the beach, a tear falling down her cheek
  • In the last scene, someone says, "his name is..." followed by a scene of Sora in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit, sitting on the paopu tree alone
If you would like to read a longer and more detailed trailer description, open the spoiler box. Beware: it is quite revealing! Thanks to Lissar for translating this for us.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Pictures from Jump Festa 2010, relating to Birth by Sleep, will be added in the spoiler box below as coverage continues. Expect to see gradual additions, and please, if you see any that aren't already posted, let us know!

Trailer has been released on the BBS site, you can see it here:
KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep
or
YouTube - ?PSP?KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep?Trailer2009Winter

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

Don't forget that Zack also asks Aqua out on a date. :)

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Coll will do, that is so cool I never would have guessed that Lea is in BBS. I bet he's like some assasin after TAV for some reason.

αsiя

space coke

Hmm I guess I was wrong of Lea not being in BBS
but if Lea is a kid then so is Saix and Axel and Saix both joined the org around KH era

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Lea in BBS? *Smirks* I'm glad to hear that. *Rereads* Wwaaaiittt a second: One of the new BBS trailers?! You mean there's more than one this time around?! >8D

αsiя

space coke

Lea in BBS? *Smirks* I'm glad to hear that. *Rereads* Wwaaaiittt a second: One of the new BBS trailers?! You mean there's more than one this time around?! >8D

There's always a new trailer in Jump Festa

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I know that. But I mean that there's several new trailers, if I read that right (Sorry if I made a mistake!)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wow, I didn't even know it was starting. xD

Awards

Wow, doesn't add up. All this content, 50+ hours of game time, 1 UMD. I'm excited! And confused...

*skips the first question*
A young child appears.
Vanitas' voice is definitely Sora's. The narrator is Ansem the Wise.
Master Aqua
Captain Hook is fighting Ven.
In full of light.
First date -> Aqua, "I am shy." (Tgirl: aww.)
It concludes with Terra unleashing power? Before that, Master Xehanort and is fighting.
Young Sora is facing a heart. (Tgirl: ???)
Eraqus: "You must not exist."
This is from Land of Departure.

Gamespot Forums

Last edited:

BBSFTW

well let hope that the trailer is release on the net soon

B

Blade5468

Excuse me while I refresh this page over and over, anxiously waiting for new information.

(No, I don't have a life.)

Myxlie

WOW! Awesome! A new trailer AND Lea! 8D I'm even MORE excited for this now! I bet Saix's Somebody will be in the game as well!

I'm also excited to see Zack and Aqua's date. X3

αsiя

space coke

Wow huge poster of BBS
which i was there

crazzyBRY

wow good news..

is the jump festa trailer going to be HQ in the internet or its going to be like in TGS 08 where people video taped them with cameras/phones =X

A

Azrael

Nomura is riding on the fan's dick.

just because a character is popular doesn't mean he should be in.

αsiя

space coke

Wait who's costume is that in the jump festa photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back