• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

did anyone in the forum go to jump festa?

they're most likely in the jump by now.. cuz it jst started..

why would they go there then leave just to update the site? ^_^V..

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

they're most likely in the jump by now.. cuz it jst started..

why would they go there then leave just to update the site? ^_^V..
i never said they would leave XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Young Saix and Lea :3
Can't wait to take some peeks at the trailer.

State

Awards

MASTER Aqua?! What the hell is the fucking point of keeping us in fucking suspense with telling there's a test to pass to become a master and THEN show us the results!?

*Ahem* I presume that the fight we see between Terra and Aqua must have been the decisive moment of truth.

(lol @ spoilers being serious business) xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Dogenzaka
Jump Festa started? >.> I was under the impression it was in January.
YAY surprises!

Nah. Jump Festa's in December.

A young Lea and Sai (?) appear.
Yes, Vanitas' voice does sound like Sora's. But it also sounds a bit like Ansem the Wise [what. how could that even be possible?]
Master Aqua
Ven fights Captain Hook
The light is... [full? I don't understand this...]
Asks on one date --> Aqua: "I'm... I'm blushing."
At the end Terra releases the power of darkness? Right before he fights Master Xehanort
A young Sora faces a heart
Eraqus: "You shouldn't exist." It seems the Land of Departure will be very spoilerific.

So Aqua accepts Zack's date offer? Hmmm...

Now I only want to watch the trailer even more! But I can wait a month or so until it's uploaded onto their site. Maybe Olivia will post her summary of the trailer onto Heartstation soon...

A

Azrael

MASTER Aqua?! What the hell is the fucking point of keeping us in fucking suspense with telling there's a test to pass to become a master and THEN show us the results!?

*Ahem* I presume that the fight we see between Terra and Aqua must have been the decisive moment of truth.

(lol @ spoilers being serious business) xD

Meaning that in Terra's scenario if we fight Aqua, we lose anyways or Terra wins and throws the fight.

H

Haxon

EEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! LEA!?!?! ZACK AND AQUAS FIRST DATE? THERES MORE THAN ONE?!?!?!?!
OOOOHHHHHH KINGDOMHEARTSGASM OHHHHHHHH!!!! *twitches*

Ahhh, whew. Sorry about that. Wow this is amazing news! I cant wait for more!!! :36:

B

Blade5468

I can only imagine where they might go on the date, though, considering they're stuck in Olympic Colosseum :X
Although there's always the possibility that because of young Herc they added the human towns and everything, but I doubt it.
Honestly, where do you go on a date to in a world that consists of a battle arena and the underworld?

State

Awards

Meaning that in Terra's scenario if we fight Aqua, we lose anyways or Terra wins and throws the fight.

In this case, a lose-lose situation. Though I wonder where the fight will take place. Its either the great field where we see Vanitas and Ventus fighting, or in LoD castle.

[ E D I T ] I'm gonna go and catch some Zs. Hopefully, new information will be revealed for tomorrow. Ciao! |3

H

Haxon

NOOOOOO!!!!!! IVE BEENED SPOILED!!!!!!

Aqua is master and wins the fight? I knew it! :D It would be too obvious for Terra to win, plus he said he didnt care about being master, his friends are more important.

And Sora standing in front of a heart? what do they mean by that? And im guessing its Ven who isnt supposed to exist?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

any news on the trailer?

αsiя

space coke

I can only imagine where they might go on the date, though, considering they're stuck in Olympic Colosseum :X
Although there's always the possibility that because of young Herc they added the human towns and everything, but I doubt it.
Honestly, where do you go on a date to in a world that consists of a battle arena and the underworld?

They have
In the new scans they show a greek city
but do you really thing they're gonna actually go on a date
KH is turnin into the Sims

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO

im totally confused
where did it says zack asked aqua on a date and eraqus told sora he shouldnt exist im not saying this didnt happen but i dont see the link to anything plz someone clear this for me o.o

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

We didn't get the trailer from the last big event until it was uploaded on the actual BBS site. So, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Chad92

im totally confused
where did it says zack asked aqua on a date and eraqus told sora he shouldnt exist im not saying this didnt happen but i dont see the link to anything plz someone clear this for me o.o

It was in one of the famitsu scans.As for eraqus saying sora shouldn't exist,I have no idea either.One sec,I'll get the link to the scans.

Edit: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/140254-full-7-pages-week-s-famitsu-translated.htmlhttp://forums.khinsider.com/140254-full-7-pages-week-s-famitsu-translated.html

H

Haxon

im totally confused
Wait.., he said it to SORA!?!?!?!

Holy shit this is getting interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back