• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

I have been haunting this place for two hours now and i feel like saying "I knew Vanitas had Sora's VA."

But I won't.

I just smile at the news and hope for a leak of vids. And Axel knowing Ven just makes the AkuRoku friendship questionable.

I do.

I TOLD YOU VANITAS WAS A FAILED ATTEMPT AT A SORA PROTOTYPE!!!!!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

suddenly...

i miss sora.. ;__;

and riku.. and kairi, and namine, and roxas.. and hayner.. and olette, and selphie, and pence, i just miss them..

back when kh was all about a boy finding / looking for his best friend who had given into the darkness.. ;__;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm going to go ahead and admit that I was completely sceptical the entire time and denied that Vanitas had Sora's VA even though it was true because I didn't want to believe it, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it.

No, I didn't believe it. Yes, I do now. And I really don't care that I believed otherwise, but it's not like I heard these people's voices coming out of any other mouths but Sora and Riku's.

Good thing I never bet any money on it.

Hmm...Axel looking like Hayner? I just keep thinking of him like with Ienzo, just a much smaller Axel. The whole friendship with Ven thing is pretty interesting, though I find it pretty amusing that the roles switched (Ven being older, but Roxas being younger). I'm rather curious to Lea and Saix's Somebody's relationship though.

And finally! Master Aqua. I like the sound of that.

Radon

mofo

suddenly...

i miss sora.. ;__;

and riku.. and kairi, and namine, and roxas.. and hayner.. and olette, and selphie, and pence, i just miss them..

back when kh was all about a boy finding / looking for his best friend who had given into the darkness.. ;__;

Welcome to CoM. KH lost all intamacy after that.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

yeah i know..

i miss destiny islands... ;__; i feel as if we didn't get to spend much time there.. ;__;

Radon

mofo

Yeah but come on BBS is shaping up to be the KH to return to the story telling of KH1 and COM.

Yeah but on a bigger scale. I miss it when you were just a young boy, cluelessly running around a town looking for your friend when your home was destroyed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I have to admit, I have missed that simplistic story of a boy looking for his friends. Ah this really is a great series.

Awards

I think I going to die from too much excitement. This is so FREAKIN AWESOME! I totally want to see the trailer now!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Memory Master
I have to admit, I have missed that simplistic story of a boy looking for his friends. Ah this really is a great series.

I agree with everything you just said.

Radon

mofo

Ah the tune of Traverse Town makes me nostalgic.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well personally I think BBS is the return of the story telling that makes KH great, the kinda feeling I get from COM and KH1.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Yeah but on a bigger scale. I miss it when you were just a young boy, cluelessly running around a town looking for your friend when your home was destroyed.

That was never the case.

25)9)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

omgod.. when i heard the traverse town in piano collections when i got it.. i almost cried.. ;__; i hadn't heard that in such a long time.. ;__;

;~;

but BBS! awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back