• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

BBS = King Mickey's letter to Sora at the end of KH2
His name is...refers to either Ven or Terra (Most likely Ven because Sora saw Roxas and thinks that Roxas is connected to Ven idk)
BBS is basicaly The King telling Sora about what happened 10 years ago, and why he is connected to KH and all that.
also it gives us a lot more history of how and when the keyblade was used and made, and the keyblade masters, etc.
so there you have it, my theory of what BBS is going to be just from that one Sora scene

That is one looooong letter. I wold hate to be told that I'm made up of two people in a letter. Seems like something you tell a person in person.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK

hell who knows? maybe Mickey just wrote down about how TAV defeated MX and what they lost or idk
the only difference from KH1 letter and KH2 letter is that SRK actually got to read it.
but then again they all looked like they were really happy.

leonidus

0_0

I think... my mind just went to an overload of info. The last time this happened was after playing Crisis Core.
That... is not a good sign. It means that my fears of the series beggining to be too big for it's own good are coming true. Hope I am wrong. I really do.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Im crashing check in later on today for new info.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Slight update here from FF-Reunion. Most the same info that we had before but with some additions, some might be important:

- Zack asks Aqua to go on “Just one date?”
- Ven sleeps on a chair in a room just like the Room of Sleep
- There is a scene where Xehanort and Eraqus talk about the Keyblade Wars
- Terra says “I want to become a Keyblade Master” to his friends, Aqua says “Let’s become Masters together!”
- Eraqus tells Aqua, “If Terra falls into darkness, bring him back.”
- Xehanort orders Terra to “Destroy Vanitas.”
- When Aqua attempts to touch the fallen Vanitas, he suddenly bursts out laughing, surprising Aqua.
- Xehanort asks “How is Ven?” an unmasked Vanitas says “I will make him stronger.” (you can’t see his face)
- Xehanort says “Whenever the world has been covered in darkness a boy has come to save it. But it is not you Terra.”
- The Land of Departure is covered in darkness.
- Aqua stands in front of what looks like the entrance to Castle Oblivion. (Land of Departure -> Castle Oblivion??)
- Scenes that look the same as the secret movie play.
- Terra asks Riku “Why do you want to go to other worlds?”
- Sora sees light in the darkness.
- Kairi and Mickey point at Aqua, “There is light”
- Lea (Axel) and Sia (Saix) appear as children. They are speaking with Ven (in what looks like Radiant Garden?) They look to be about the same age. Axel looks similar to Hayner and is wearing a scarf-like thing. Saix is wearing clothes that have a moon symbol on them. Lea: “It’s because we’re friends. Got it memorized?”
- Mickey and Yen Sid “Something terrible is happening to the world.”
- Terra is facing off against Xehanort when he screams and is engulfed in darkness. (They are in a place that looks like the Kingdom Hearts door from KH1)
- Aqua “I am Master Aqua!”
- The last scene shows Sora sitting on a Paopu tree by himself wearing the same clothes from KHII, “His name is...”

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

once again lissar thank you very much for the info :D

A

Audo

I don't understand the "Secret movie plays".
Is that to mean everything after that is to be considered the secret movie? Or... :S

Why don't they go into detail of what it is.

(Though, i notice they dont bring up CO at all, perhaps thats the "secret movie" part)

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Sorry, I think they mean scenes that are from the KHIIFM secret movie played in the trailer. Should have clarified.

edit: And they did mention Castle Oblivion, I just had a space-out and accidentally skipped it.

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Thanks for the full translations, Lissar!

Someone who has already been on the first day of JF, really need to sketch out the scenes on a paper (I don't mind if it's badly drawn) from the trailer, especially Lea and Saix's original self, just like sketch of Even, Dilan and Aeleus on TGS 09.

rwats36

I don't understand the "Secret movie plays".
Is that to mean everything after that is to be considered the secret movie? Or... :S

Why don't they go into detail of what it is.

(Though, i notice they dont bring up CO at all, perhaps thats the "secret movie" part)

i believe they are talking 'bout the secret ending from KH2 FM
maybe vani(lol) was trying to make ven stronger by telling him the truth about Terra and by giving him a few whack with his Keyblade?
this game is shapeing out better than my dreams:love:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yay, slightly newish info! TY Lissar!

Huh...So the line is said after we see Sora? I wonder if Sora is in full motion CGI or is it render? (Need a video, bad.)

(My brain just exploded from making my iPod go into M25 Diagnostic test and I think a video would bring me back alive. Oh well. A warm bed awaits me.)

Yuuki

i need to see the trailer ><
but good thing people havent done threads asking for it :D

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Thanks for the full translations, Lissar!

Someone who has already been on the first day of JF, really need to sketch out the scenes on a paper (I don't mind if it's badly drawn) from the trailer, especially Lea and Saix's original self, just like sketch of Even, Dilan and Aeleus on TGS 09.

It's really too bad I'm not able to go. (is an artist) I'd totally be able to draw up those scenes accurately! (also has photographic memory)

Yuuki

no not yet T^T
its too soon

Axel of Ice

damn it! i cant wait!
i shall just use my imagination.

i was thinking.... Axel knows Sora, Ven, Xion, and roxas? he loves different sora types like 4 times over. creepy

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

It's really too bad I'm not able to go. (is an artist) I'd totally be able to draw up those scenes accurately! (also has photographic memory)

Aww, that's okay. I can't stop picturing Lea and Saix's human self appearance in my head ever since I read that trailer impression translations.

Saix with a moon symbol on his clothing and whether he smiles back then, oooh! Guess I have to wait for those two to officially reveal to us before I can draw them on my fanart! :3

Yuuki

lissar is sia saix's confirm name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back