• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

i found in kingdom hearts wiki :Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
a trailer impression telling us about some things we have already heard and two or three we havent

Ven is shown unconscious in a room similar to the Room of Sleep. Masters Xehanort and Eraqus discuss the Keyblade War, while Terra, Aqua and Ven talk about becoming Keyblade Masters. Master Eraqus asks Aqua to keep an eye on Terra. Master Xehanort requests that Terra take Vanitas down. Aqua defeats Vanitas after an apparent battle, but the apprentice, while lying down, begins laughing. Master Xehanort speaks to Vanitas about Ven. Vanitas is unmasked, but his face is not shown. The Land of Departure is covered in Darkness. Aqua is shown in front of Castle Oblivion. Terra is shown asking Riku why he desires to see other worlds. Sora sees the light in the darkness. Lea and Saïx's original persona are speaking with Ven in the Radiant Garden. They appear to be the same age as Ven, and Lea partially resembles Hayner, while Saïx's original persona has a moon symbol on his clothing. Terra, covered in darkness, appears to be duelling Master Xehanort in what appears to be End of the World. Aqua refers to herself as "Master Aqua", and the final scene shows Sora, in his Kingdom Hearts II attire, sitting alone on the Paopu Tree. The game logo ends the trailer.

Benihime

Remember that there never is no define line between good and bad. It just depends on the perception you receive from their actions. As everyone knows the stereotype about Darkness is that whoever uses it is evil. Yet we see Riku using it and he's not. Also we're noticing that Terra is using it but he starts being a "good" guy. In reality MX and Vanitas may just be anti-heros.

or sometimes a cigar is just a cigar:lol:

Marvel-less

Terra is chasing after them. Ven is chasing after Terra. And Aqua is supposedly chasing after Ven but could in fact be tracking them both.

kostas

Awards

i found in kingdom hearts wiki :Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
a trailer impression telling us about some things we have already heard and two or three we havent

Ven is shown unconscious in a room similar to the Room of Sleep. Masters Xehanort and Eraqus discuss the Keyblade War, while Terra, Aqua and Ven talk about becoming Keyblade Masters. Master Eraqus asks Aqua to keep an eye on Terra. Master Xehanort requests that Terra take Vanitas down. Aqua defeats Vanitas after an apparent battle, but the apprentice, while lying down, begins laughing. Master Xehanort speaks to Vanitas about Ven. Vanitas is unmasked, but his face is not shown. The Land of Departure is covered in Darkness. Aqua is shown in front of Castle Oblivion. Terra is shown asking Riku why he desires to see other worlds. Sora sees the light in the darkness. Lea and Saïx's original persona are speaking with Ven in the Radiant Garden. They appear to be the same age as Ven, and Lea partially resembles Hayner, while Saïx's original persona has a moon symbol on his clothing. Terra, covered in darkness, appears to be duelling Master Xehanort in what appears to be End of the World. Aqua refers to herself as "Master Aqua", and the final scene shows Sora, in his Kingdom Hearts II attire, sitting alone on the Paopu Tree. The game logo ends the trailer.

kostas

Awards

OMG sorry for the double post

Awards

Lea.png

Lea concept I threw together from pictures of:
Hayner
Seifer
Axel
and a bit of Aerith

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

the end of the world? was probably stopped or else there would be no kh1 or 2 but its wiki so idk if we can trust it

The first time we heard about Terra dueling against MX, the location was described as that door leading to KH from the first game. Sora and Ansem SOD were teleported there from End of The World, so it makes sense. I think it's trust-worthy.

SRB2Unleashed

Lea.png

Lea concept I threw together from pictures of:
Hayner
Seifer
Axel
and a bit of Aerith

I love you :D Anyways, I wonder if Sora and Riku will se a fight or so that makes Sora connected to Ven. Because as stated before, a simple chat wouldn't make Ven connected. I know watching a battle between keyblades most likely won't make a person connected, but something must of happened. Maybe Sora had a Keyblade spark from Ven's keyblade get on him,IDK since Nomura's dangerous mind has been getting more crazy (in a good way) now-a-days.

kostas

Awards

Trailer impressions of a member from 2ch.net:

Aqua passes her master qualification exam.
Aqua beats Van but it seams as though Van is going to turn the tides and beat Aqua in a kind of Riku Vs. Roxas in deep dive.
Terra chooses riku to become the next wielder of his keyblade.
Lea and Saix's somebody are in birth by sleep and they are the same age as Ven.
Over all Sora see's the light in the darkness and the events of Birth by sleep effects The end of Kingdom hearts II (It's possible that we will find out the contents of King Mickys letter.)

hmmmm....

If 100 acre wood is the last world they're going to announce i'm going to be disappointed.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO

wow that is amazing but the scarf is on his head i think
and how come none of em got to use either of tavs keyblades or it coudlve been sora did but they all became kk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back