• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

that makes sense, remember coded had a message saying "we must return to free them from their torment" maybe thats how coded is connected to BBS and sora meets them in KH3 :O

I would like to see TAV coming back.. but they look so epic compared to Sora... If Sora was to save them right after KH2.. it would kinda suck... but than again we have all of this "fate" and stuff going on in BBS so it could work out.

And what if Xemnas was secretly looking for TAV? Assuming we don't know yet whom he is?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

I would like to see TAV coming back.. but they look so epic compared to Sora... If Sora was to save them right after KH2.. it would kinda suck... but than again we have all of this "fate" and stuff going on in BBS so it could work out.

And what if Xemnas was secretly looking for TAV? Assuming we don't know yet whom he is?
we know xemnas had aqua's armor and was looking for the other "friend" what if xemnas knew they were still alive and wanted to destroy or do something to them so sora couldnt save them?

diogo14

we know xemnas had aqua's armor and was looking for the other "friend" what if xemnas knew they were still alive and wanted to destroy or do something to them so sora couldnt save them?

What if he wanted to save them?! xD That would be WTF?!

I think after BBS I just won't be able to play with Sora again...

I'm going to sleep. Maybe when I wake up the trailer is online!:lol:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

What if he wanted to save them?! xD That would be WTF?!

I think after BBS I just won't be able to play with Sora again...

I'm going to sleep. Maybe when I wake up the trailer is online!
lol.gif
i dont see why he would want to save them,xemnas wanted power and was evil, if he saved aqua and the other friend we know they wouldnt agree with what xemnas was doing and they would try to stop him =/
so i dont really see why xemnas would want that, it would be pointless

satria222poxy

The remaining Org. XIII members (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia & Larxene) should just make small cameos in BbS, when they were human. Also they will reside in Radiant Garden, and their roles aren't as important as Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Saix's human form & Lea.

Absent axel

And if aqua ven terra were sleeping It would also be cool if they were in suspended animation and looked the same if they were freed by SRK.

αsiя

space coke

The remaining Org. XIII members (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia & Larxene) should just make small cameos in BbS, when they were human. Also they will reside in Radiant Garden, and their roles aren't as important as Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Saix's human form & Lea.

No thats just pushing it too far
I could live with Lea and Ais (I wanna call him Ais for now, pronounce as Ace) but not the others
and plus we dont know we the others are from

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Yeah but Sin destroyed Zanarkand and thus killing a younger Tidus, the ones you see in his flashbacks, BUT they needed a hero so they Fayths all worked together while they were in an eternal slumber of a sort and created the Tidus you play. They say something along the lines of that they can't keep the dream alive anymore or they have to wake up or something and then Tidus "dies"/"dies again" but is somehow made into a whole being in Final Fantasy X-2..don't understand that part buuuuut oh well.

I don't believe this has been 100% confirmed by any creator or staff team member but this is what I personally got from it and I'm sure most did as well.

Wat? Since when did Tidus ever exist in the real Zanarkand? That was Shuyin. Tidus was a dream of the fayth in dream Zanarkand.

A

Audo

No thats just pushing it too far
I could live with Lea and Ais (I wanna call him Ais for now, pronounce as Ace) but not the others
and plus we dont know we the others are from
Eh, i kind of think it would be stupid to waste the opportunity to show the others.
Though, if they did show up, I wouldn't want them to be from RG.

TrinityxLimit

Eh, i kind of think it would be stupid to waste the opportunity to show the others.
Though, if they did show up, I wouldn't want them to be from RG.

Agreed. They have shown all 9 others, why not four more? So many people want to know, and that would be the perfect way to close off Org. 13 for good, most questions surrounding them answered.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

unless there where to be a game between bbs and kh1

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards

And if aqua ven terra were sleeping It would also be cool if they were in suspended animation and looked the same if they were freed by SRK.

that would be really cool and confusing for ven and sora

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

wait so tidus was never real? ffx was all a dream?!?!

Tidus was a dream. FFX wasn't.

Tidus was dreamed up along with everybody else in dream!Zanarkand by the Fayths (Those who lived in the real Zanarkand before it's destruction and were turned into wall statues to sleep) as a way to try and keep the real Zanarkand alive in time. Then over the years the Fayth got tired of dreaming and asked Tidus to defeat Sin and Yu Yevon to end the dream.

Then Tidus had to vanish because there were no Fayth to dream him up nor did Summoners have the power to "Summon" him. So Tidus was a summon dream thing.

Everything else but Tidus and dream!Zanarkand were real. Tidus then becomes real by some strange twist in X-2. ("I'm a real boy now!")

TrinityxLimit

Tidus was a dream. FFX wasn't.

Tidus was dreamed up along with everybody else in dream!Zanarkand by the Fayths (Those who lived in the real Zanarkand before it's destruction and were turned into wall statues to sleep) as a way to try and keep the real Zanarkand alive in time. Then over the years the Fayth got tired of dreaming and asked Tidus to defeat Sin and Yu Yevon to end the dream.

Then Tidus had to vanish because there were no Fayth to dream him up nor did Summoners have the power to "Summon" him. So Tidus was a summon dream thing.

Everything else but Tidus and dream!Zanarkand were real. Tidus then becomes real by some strange twist in X-2. ("I'm a real boy now!")

Holy crap. To this day I never caught any of that, despite beating X and X-2. I guess that's why I should stop playing games half-asleep all the time. Thanks for that clear up.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Holy crap. To this day I never caught any of that, despite beating X and X-2. I guess that's why I should stop playing games half-asleep all the time. Thanks for that clear up.

XD Probably should pay attention to the story more...though with a game that long I wouldn't have really paid any attention to what was going on as well...But I treat my games like movies and books. I sit there and replay the same parts over to catch important keywords and plot so I can connect the dots later on. (Which is why I never finish games...At least not for a long time.)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Did I miss anything, guys? I just went out to get my cosplay weapon, but the costume haven't arrived from shipping yet. Anyway, Jump Festa is officially over, right?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Did I miss anything, guys? I just went out to get my cosplay weapon, but the costume haven't arrived from shipping yet. Anyway, Jump Festa is officially over, right?

i dunno, but i think if you look through the last few pages, you might get a general idea of exactly what happened. brb, i have to go look at another thread, be sure to let me know if anything happens :/

but really though there's more info to come, BBS is only like 20 days away

A

Audo

Chatting with Olivia, and she says that Ven was definitely not a baby during the trailer, but rather it was frozen Ven wrapped in a blanket. They only showed him from the shoulders up, but he was definitely not a baby, and it doesnt take place on Destiny Islands but rather, outside CO...

:S

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Chatting with Olivia, and she says that Ven was definitely not a baby during the trailer, but rather it was frozen Ven wrapped in a blanket. They only showed him from the shoulders up, but he was definitely not a baby, and it doesnt take place on Destiny Islands but rather, outside CO...

Oh thank god...

Wait, who the hell saw it and thought he was a baby on DI? They need to get their eyes checked.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

So the whole baby part is actually frozen Ven wrapped in the blanket and taken place outside CO? And does that mean there's no such scene of the baby part in the trailer? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back