• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

No baby Ven? Oh, good. Sounded too cheesy for me to handle.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

Chatting with Olivia, and she says that Ven was definitely not a baby during the trailer, but rather it was frozen Ven wrapped in a blanket. They only showed him from the shoulders up, but he was definitely not a baby, and it doesnt take place on Destiny Islands but rather, outside CO...

:S

no baby

no aqua and ven adult scene

D:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

no baby

no aqua and ven adult scene

D:

LOL, then this game would be rated M,18 and up!

Anyway, finally I'm glad that this whole baby thing is clear up, now what I wanted to know is who say that the 'baby scene' is in that trailer? >:p

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Well so much for that then >> The sentence in question that I translated could have been read (I'm pretty sure, don't want to go back and check) as "like a baby" or "seems to be a baby", but because of that other impression that had been posted earlier that said there was a baby, I just assumed it was the latter.

And here is an interesting bit of info: apparently in the KHMobile intro movie for Avatar Kingdom there is an avatar wearing a Saix costume that is named "SIA". Perhaps this shows his human name?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

I don't think so, just because it says it's a Saix costume, so I assume it's full on Organization wear. And apparently this video was shown before Jump Festa so it would be strange if they already had Lea and Sia costumes for avatars before they were even shown.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were Sia though. I mean come on, Lea and Sia? Yeah...

~Master Erauqs~

Play-Asia is good at shipping things on time. There is also Yes-Asia who usually has slightly lower prices than Play-Asia but if you want reliable go with Play-Asia.
i agree, and I would also go with play-asia because not only do they ship things out on time, they sometimes ship things early (dont know how). I ordered Pokemon Heart Gold and it came a day before it was supposed to be released, and they did the same with my Days copy. So definitely go with Play-asia :p

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Lea and Sia...Lee-yah and See-ya? -_-" Oh no~

If Sia is indeed Saix's true name, then the NA ver might pronounce his as Sai-ya like Cyan without the 'N' or Shi-ya?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Man, I'm sure glad this baby mess got cleared up.

Originally Posted by Xigbar
Lea and Sia...Lee-yah and See-ya? -_-" Oh no~

If Sia is indeed Saix's true name, then the NA ver might pronounce his as Sai-ya like Cyan without the 'N' or Shi-ya?
It'll be fine. I don't think they'll mistake something that important to the KH series.

A

Audo

i read that as "sigh-ya". Because of the weird accent i or whatever.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So Sia huh? I always thought his name would be Asi, pronounced as Ozy with the S sounding like a Z.

Ah, I was looking forward to seeing the baby, oh well then since there is no baby in the trailer.

B

Blade5468

Blah, I was hoping his name would just plainly be "Sai."
It's plane and simple and it's an actual Japanese name. :X

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com

Yes! No baby, thought it was some kind of error before Olivia said it.

Away for just 12 days, and so much information of BBS is released like running water. Man, I can't wait for the trailer.

GIMMETRAILERSQUAREENIXGIMMEGIMME!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Blah, I was hoping his name would just plainly be "Sai."
It's plane and simple and it's an actual Japanese name. :X

That's what I was thinking as well. I guess Nomura wanted to surprise us.

Originally Posted by jean000695
Away for just 12 days, and so much information of BBS is released like running water. Man, I can't wait for the trailer.

I know. All of the information that I have read in the past days, I hardly remember. There is just too much!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Now, now, good things comes to those who waits. :)

Was wondering how Lea would say goodbye to Sia when each of them had to go home before dinner? He would say 'Hey, Sia! See ya later!' :p

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

(goes back and actually checks the original impression) ... wow, if I hadn't been rushing through there is no way I would have mistaken that sentence for a Ven-baby. I'm so sorry guys, it's all my mistake. Next time I'll translate slower and actually triple check it before posting anything.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com

(goes back and actually checks the original impression) ... wow, if I hadn't been rushing through there is no way I would have mistaken that sentence for a Ven-baby. I'm so sorry guys, it's all my mistake. Next time I'll translate slower and actually triple check it before posting anything.

It's okay, Lissar. Everyone makes mistakes.
Thought I was going crazy then. Should thank Olivia for clearing this up too.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

It's okay, we all make mistakes. You do such a good job so don't feel bad. :lol:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

<333

Don't worry about it. If you hadn't rushed, people would be in a constant state of complaint. No harm done. XD

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

It's alright, Lissar. Making mistakes are normal, so don't feel bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back