• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

oh, sorry, it wasnt like that when i first pressed "Quote". You double posted btw :p

EDIT: GAH! nevermind, i cant pin you for anything, can i? :p
Haha sorry about that, that one was my fault. Since this thread is so active I figure someone would post before I posted that, and I didnt feel like waiting, but I was wrong D:

Anyway how could someone mistake Ven for a baby?
Do you mean it was a mistranslation and they actually said "wrapped like a baby"?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

To Haxon: Possibly. Or perhaps the person didn't get a very good spot and mistook for what they saw as a baby Ven. XD

~Master Erauqs~

Haha sorry about that, that one was my fault. Since this thread is so active I figure someone would post before I posted that, and I didnt feel like waiting, but I was wrong D:

Do you mean it was a mistranslation and they actually said "wrapped like a baby"?
yup, im pretty sure thats what Lissar said he messed up on

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

dude calm the fuck down, its not a baby dont you understand?
it was mistaken by a baby because ven had a blanket around him. do you understand

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

could it be possible that you never even seen the trailer and only said that so people think your cool cuz you got to see it?
Could it be possible that just because I mistook it. It was just basically a blank Ven.
And what could I possibly gain from lieing. I am not gonna lie to a whole community of people on line. And for what, just to see I;m cool. What would be the point.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

It's because Ven had a blanket wrapped around him. It's a mistake that was fix, so you don't need to make such a big deal out of it. :/

H

Haxon

It's because Ven had a blanket wrapped around him. It's a mistake that was fix, so you don't need to make such a big deal out of it. :/
I know but isnt Ven a little too... big to be a baby? lol

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

whoa whoa whoa, I'M the one who said that it wasnt a baby. Haxon is the one who was asking the question, so dont bitch at me either.
I apologize, i quoted the wrong person

dude it wasnt a baby =/
we need a mod now

B

Blade5468

Okay, Haxon, the japanese phrase could be translated to "Ven was wrapped up like a baby," or "Ven was wrapped up and looked like a baby," and the latter was the one some other translator used so Lissar assumed that was the right one, when it wasn't.
Get it?
Okay.
Now stop asking.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

lol Again, could be that the person didn't get a good spot and mistook what he saw. Or mistranslation (as everyone has said before) XD

Anyways, part of me thinks KH2 Sora may get a line or two at the end of BBS, assuming BBS is being told to him through the letter. Like he may just whisper something like, "So... this is why all of this has happened." or something like that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wow. I go to bed wake up late and find out that the baby thing was false. Thank goodness.

Anything else worth talking about that isn't about the not baby Ven? Because wasting hours on it seems a bit silly.

H

Haxon

lol Again, could be that the person didn't get a good spot and mistook what he saw. Or mistranslation (as everyone has said before) XD

Anyways, part of me thinks KH2 Sora may get a line or two at the end of BBS, assuming BBS is being told to him through the letter. Like he may just whisper something like, "So... this is why all of this has happened." or something like that.
There is no way the whole story could be written in one letter :dizzy:

I think that was part of the secret ending or something. Like Soras memories we awakening, like in KH2FM when he was fighting Xehanort with Riku...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There is no way the whole story could be written in one letter :dizzy:

I think that was part of the secret ending or something. Like Soras memories we awakening, like in KH2FM when he was fighting Xehanort with Riku...

So is that why Kingdom hearts had to explode? So Sora could start remembering being Namine's boy toy AND being Ven and Vanitas? -_-

KH has just become a tool.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Well, the expression on Sora's face was like he just found something out or pondering.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

Hey hey, stop the flaming. Jesus, this is why I hate the KH sections :l

Haxon, please read next time. Yuuki, stop being an asshole.

~Avant~

We all more or less have thought or lingering idea for whats going to happen to Terra, Aqua, Ven, and even Master Xehanort and Vanitas. But the biggest enigma out of all this Eraqus.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

We all more or less have thought or lingering idea for whats going to happen to Terra, Aqua, Ven, and even Master Xehanort and Vanitas. But the biggest enigma out of all this Eraqus.

He'll abandon position as keyblade instructor(?) and form another rival school, which he'll probably call 'Mistwalker.'

Key

Exile
Awards

now THAT is a good question. Maybe Eraqus and Xehanort fight and MX wins? :/ idk, just throwing ideas out.

(wow, i'm gone for a few hours and there's already like, 4 more pages? yeesh! XD)

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Or
1. MX kills him.
2. He goes into hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back