• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

Well you can't really say that since no one's played the game fully yet.The enemies probably become harder as you progress and you just have to play through Hard Mode if you want the enemies to be even stronger.

From what we've seen, it's going to be pretty easy unless you're a bumbling retard who can't button mashers if your life depended on it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Well you can't really say that since no one's played the game fully yet.The enemies probably become harder as you progress and you just have to play through Hard Mode if you want the enemies to be even stronger.

Yeah, but didn't Nomura already say it would be a game that evrryone could enjoy and that it probably was going to be simple to use and what-not? That basically spells out to me it's gonna be easy. maybe not as easy as KH2 (god forbid) but still easy. Not too mention what we've seen from demos.

Personally I'd like to have a hard KH game again like KH1 or even harder.

αsiя

space coke

From what we've seen, it's going to be pretty easy unless you're a bumbling retard who can't button mashers if your life depended on it.

Thank God that Im that bumbling retard

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Oh, I didn't notice Snow White is a D-Link too. So much for speculation of the 7 Dwarfs being a D-Link, came out nowhere and tramples the enemies. :p

But still, all of Snow White's D-Link Commands are based on the Seven Dwarfs. We know that Doc can cast Cure and Sleepy can cast sleep on enemies, so now I'm really curious about what her other Commands will be. Will Dopey cast confuse on enemies!? (wants to see that)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I better die while playing this game. It would be horrible if it was like KH2 and I breezed through the game and only died in two fights.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

maybe grumpy will like..

get unversed mad at each other..or... but if they get mad, they get more powerful? or if you get mad..

heh im curious about grumpy's attack! :D

Chad92

Let's just pray that there's some way to make the game really hard.Like a Critical Mode or an accessory like in Days.

Lonbilly

Awards

Personally I think I'd like to see a difficulty level where you cannot level up and stay with the basics, and the enemies are made harder. And then maybe more enemies in places, too. Maybe even swarms. More like an impossible mode that should have been in KH originally.

Key

Exile
Awards

Personally I think I'd like to see a difficulty level where you cannot level up and stay with the basics, and the enemies are made harder. And then maybe more enemies in places, too. Maybe even swarms. More like an impossible mode that should have been in KH originally.

that'd be..... kind of amazing. like.... the 1000 Heartless fight from KH2 only a million times harder.....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Let's just pray that there's some way to make the game really hard.Like a Critical Mode or an accessory like in Days.

Critical mode just made KH2 an easy game take some 'roids while giving players a death threat. The accessory would work.

Kinda like what Hell or Hell Mode is in DMC?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

But still, all of Snow White's D-Link Commands are based on the Seven Dwarfs. We know that Doc can cast Cure and Sleepy can cast sleep on enemies, so now I'm really curious about what her other Commands will be. Will Dopey cast confuse on enemies!? (wants to see that)

Omygosh that's so so so so so cool. :3

I don't really care about the gameplay aspect so much, as long as it's fun. Sure, I'd love for it not to be ridiculously easy, but all the same, I feel like they've really gone all out with this game as far as game mechanics go.

xgnarmanx

There was a demo review at TGS 09 and they guy said it was pretty hard ,

in Days when to many enemies got on screen it would slow down Psp is obviously stronger but swarms of enemies might make it slow down and get all laggy.

Lonbilly

Awards

There was a demo review at TGS 09 and they guy said it was pretty hard

I believe I remember that. The idiot who didn't know how to fight the Magic Mirror, yes? I think it was that one. I'm not confident in that review at all.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Omygosh that's so so so so so cool. :3

I don't really care about the gameplay aspect so much, as long as it's fun. Sure, I'd love for it not to be ridiculously easy, but all the same, I feel like they've really gone all out with this game as far as game mechanics go.

I agree with this. I wouldn't want it a laughably easy, "Push button to win" sort of thing, but otherwise I don't care about the difficulty. And looking at it the game mechanics look amazingly varied and fun. I'm so excited.

αsiя

space coke

Im good for sure becuase if I died more than ten times in KH2 while playing it on beginner then Im straight for this game

xgnarmanx

I believe I remember that. The idiot who didn't know how to fight the Magic Mirror, yes? I think it was that one. I'm not confident in that review at all.

Oh yea I forgot about that I did complain alot.

Well you should just download the japense demo of BBS is square releases one

Days was alot harder then kh2 so Im sure bbs is going to be challanging and they have a new combat system so that should take some time to master.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh yea I forgot about that I did complain alot.

Well you should just download the japense demo of BBS is square releases one

Days was alot harder then kh2 so Im sure bbs is going to be challanging and they have a new combat system so that should take some time to master.

I highly doubt a JPN demo will be released on the PSN. It's barely a month before it comes out. More fo a change to have a NA and PAL demo.

peachie

Apparently this blogger is guessing that Lea and human Saix appeared in Twilight Town:
・トワイライトタウンの空き地(!?)
 サイクスの人間時代とアクセルの人間時代が立っているのが映った後、アクセルの人間時代の横顔がアップで映る。
 サイクスの人間時代は袖を七分まで捲った左胸に黄色い三日月のマークがある青いジャージ、アクセルの人間時代は顔のタトゥーはなしで、オレンジのノースリーブに黄色と黒のバンダナを首に巻いている。
 サイクスの人間時代とアクセルの人間時代の声は子役の声優さん(!?)
 サイクスの人間時代「覚悟はできてるみたいだな」
 アクセルの人間時代「ああ。俺達は友達だからな。記憶しとけよ」

So maaaaybe they won't be from RG. Which would be nice, but then again, it's possible this person is mistaken.
Source: ? Howling Moon ? - Diary

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

I hope that's true, especially if it means we can go to Twilight Town again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back