• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010..question??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas+Sora=Ownge

Twilight town looking for that seasalt icecream..
Something I saw, but I know someone already had a thread about this. Please don't flame me!

- A baby (?) is wrapped in clothing and seen on the trunk of the paopu tree that Sora, Riku and Kairi always hang out at. He has a similar appearance to Ven. His eyes are drooping but there are stars twinkling in/around them
- Little Sora watches a falling star in the night sky
- Aqua is shown at the beach, a tear falling down her cheek
- In the last scene, someone says, "his name is..." followed by a scene of Sora in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit, sitting on the paopu tree alone.

I was wanting to know if there was another thread about this, because when I read this part it got me thinking if aqua could have found Sora on the beach. It was a thought, maybe it's possible that she was the mom..but I don't know. No one really knows yet, but the wait is killing me. :cry: Lol..again please don't flame me for asking.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It was a thought, maybe it's possible that she was the mom..but I don't know.
Something tells me Disney won't allow teenage prengancies.
I read this part it got me thinking if aqua could have found Sora on the beach.
Well from the saw she talks about Destiny Islands she decribes it but doesn't call it by name. Meaning she's heard of it but likely has never visited before. Plus Sora is born during BBS and is 5 years old. So she would have had to find him when she was in her early teens.

king_Nick

Something tells me Disney won't allow teenage prengancies.

Well from the saw she talks about Destiny Islands she decribes it but doesn't call it by name. Meaning she's heard of it but likely has never visited before. Plus Sora is born during BBS and is 5 years old. So she would have had to find him when she was in her early teens.
well it is possible that was a flash back or something and maybe she did find him and the tear scene is her remebering him. And its possible to go to a world and not learn the worlds name, so its possible...

naturemage2

i wonder, if that baby looks like ven. could it mean ven died in the battle with MX after being flash frozen and was reborn. I'm assuming its not a flashback

I mean nomura doesn't do family connection, but what about reincarnation?

Would tie in nicely about erasing one existence.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
well it is possible that was a flash back or something and maybe she did find him and the tear scene is her remembering him.
So she found him near a random tree when she was in her early teens?
Well how did she get there? I mean it doesn't look like she's from there and possibly hadn't begun her training yet. I might believe you if the scenes were shown right after each other, but they are interrupted by Sora watching a star fall. Which likely means Kairi's arrival or someone else coming to their world.
And its possible to go to a world and not learn the worlds name, so its possible...
Considering she's the studious one she likely read about the legend of the world's fruit in a book and forgot the name of the world.

king_Nick

@lyco and will

ya i see your point i realy wasn't thinking when i said that i guess. Well back to speculating

Roxas+Sora=Ownge

Twilight town looking for that seasalt icecream..
Besides that the baby was similar to Ven..it could lead on to something to Sora and Ven being in the same family..but thats just a thought also..I mean if he's going to look like Ven, you might as well have some thoughts..but yea Disney wouldn't want something like that going on, but I don't see why.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Besides that the baby was similar to Ven..it could lead on to something to Sora and Ven being in the same family..but thats just a thought also..I mean if he's going to look like Ven, you might as well have some thoughts..but yea Disney wouldn't want something like that going on, but I don't see why.

Family is nothing in this story except with the Disney movie characters. Mentioned about three times through the whole series. Also the fact that Nomura doesn't do family stories. (but I'm sure Grace Assassin can argue with me on that)

But I think one can be sure the two aren't related by family ties.

Talys Alankil

Family is nothing in this story except with the Disney movie characters. Mentioned about three times through the whole series. Also the fact that Nomura doesn't do family stories. (but I'm sure Grace Assassin can argue with me on that)

But I think one can be sure the two aren't related by family ties.
Nomura did family things, or Tidus and Jecht weren't related after all and it was all a lie. But I agree that here in KH it would seem… out of place.

~Master Erauqs~

i dont know if the starter of this thread realized this yet but that was not a Baby Ven, it was Ven wrapped up in a blanket, which made him look like a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back