• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jump festa 2011 BBSFM trailer is here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavender13

Yes. And stop harrasing Rokudamia2 everybody, i don't like COM or RE:COM very much, are you going to call me a troll? I mean, i think KH BbS is the best game in the series and i don't have a problem.
i thought he was a troll because he though recoded looks better, when it's clearly inferior in almost every way. it basically has adopted gameplay from BBs mixed with some original, and cutscenes aren't even fmv.

Lavender13

what does recoded have that BBS doesn't have other than the avatars and such?

just seems like, you said it just to make BBS that less of a game. if yuo said "i would prefer playing recoded", maybe i wouldn't have thought "troll" right away. but you said "recoded looks better"

siegleeagle

what does recoded have that BBS doesn't have other than the avatars and such?

just seems like, you said it just to make BBS that less of a game. if yuo said "i would prefer playing recoded", maybe i wouldn't have thought "troll" right away. but you said "recoded looks better"

No he didnt sound like that at all. He voiced his opinion it was different than yours so you got mad.

That Muggle Geek

The new extras look cool, too bad I don't have the means to import the game. T-T

I'm bit disappointed we didn't see a clip of the new secret ending/scenario, though.

siegleeagle

The new extras look cool, too bad I don't have the means to import the game. T-T

I'm bit disappointed we didn't see a clip of the new secret ending/scenario, though.

You could go to play asia! Its just like ordering things off of amazon or walmarts websites. If you problem is no credit/debit/greendot/money card then yeah nvm.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
that whol pull the chunk of the earth thing scared me i was like what now

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
HEY I've seen this vid before but what exactly is this????
He's talking about when Eraqus shoots his chains into Land of Departure and then tears up a giant chunk of the land and throws it at Terra.

Lavender13

No he didnt sound like that at all. He voiced his opinion it was different than yours so you got mad.
i'm not mad. just how it was worded. but, i think it's a little ridiculous. recoded looks just as fun as BBS gameplay wise. the disney stories seem more vague too, and is heavily influenced by the mysterious blox and note in the journal.

i guess it's more of preference of whether which one is better, but still.....it seems like they say things just to say it, not that they actually mean it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i'm not mad. just how it was worded. but, i think it's a little ridiculous. recoded looks just as fun as BBS gameplay wise. the disney stories seem more vague too, and is heavily influenced by the mysterious blox and note in the journal.

i guess it's more of preference of whether which one is better, but still.....it seems like they say things just to say it, not that they actually mean it.
Re:Coded is better than BBS.
Gameplay is better as it takes the best aspects from all of the games and melds them together.
And, in my opinion, the story is better, too.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re:Coded is better than BBS.
Gameplay is better as it takes the best aspects from all of the games and melds them together.
And, in my opinion, the story is better, too.

I losely agree with seamsy here. Re:coded fixes alot of problems BBS has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back