• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jump festa 2011 BBSFM trailer is here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
but that's the same thing as coded. go to world, do "one thing" then leave.
Not really. When I say "one thing" I mean like "do a single sequence that last ten minutes". Coded, like most KH games, has the entire worlds story it goes through in one visit, in multiple sequences of events.

Lavender13

Not really. When I say "one thing" I mean like "do a single sequence that last ten minutes". Coded, like most KH games, has the entire worlds story it goes through in one visit, in multiple sequences of events.
sure they focus on one thing in BBS, but it's not like it was as short as you said it. Plus, i liked it, leaves cliff hangers or keeps you wondering on what the previous character did exactly in that world.

either way, story-wise, and gameplay-wise the disney would be better. but then again, it's all completely based on preference, i would still hay softwar wise, BBS is better. though story wise.....i got to say...recoded felt like a let down and alot of people expected more

Lavender13

It sure felt like it.

So did BBS to a lot of people.
not really, and theres not that many kh fans that are depressed about BBS. for a multi scenario game, it was good. and other mini games and stuff like mirage arena was fun and challenging.

Lavender13

sure, there were some parts of BBS i didn't like, but for me, what really let me down about coded, was the fact that it wasn't even longer than BBS. it was very short, and only revealed certain aspects, i already knew, or didn't even matter in this timeline. up to the end, it just felt like it could've been part of days or BBS.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
sure, there were some parts of BBS i didn't like, but for me, what really let me down about coded, was the fact that it wasn't even longer than BBS. it was very short, and only revealed certain aspects, i already knew, or didn't even matter in this timeline. up to the end, it just felt like it could've been part of days or BBS.
uh, of course it wasn't longer than BBS. BBS was the size of a main game/numbered title. Re:Coded was about the size of CoM or Days.
Plus, it feels a lot shorter when all you're doing is reading translations of cutscenes, too, you know >.>
And I disagree completely on the last few things you say.

Lavender13

I tihnk so...as a stand alone title, it didn't seem even seem as long as days or COM. Com had two scenarios, days was even longer and had to do missions for a a set of days (plus incredibly difficult, you had to go back just to level up). i would say coded is the shortest kh game we've seen

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm a bit lost...what does Xemnas's (Xehanort's possibly) armor turn his Keyblade into?

Overall though, that trailer was AMAZING! This game is gonna be great.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I tihnk so...as a stand alone title, it didn't seem even seem as long as days or COM. Com had two scenarios, days was even longer and had to do missions for a a set of days (plus incredibly difficult, you had to go back just to level up). i would say coded is the shortest kh game we've seen
May I remind you that you haven't even played it? Things are always longer when you actually play it through and explore and make mistakes and grind and what not.

Lavender13

May I remind you that you haven't even played it? Things are always longer when you actually play it through and explore and make mistakes and grind and what not.
yeah but story-wise, i already know it's the shortest...gameplay wise, sure it will take about a week or less. either way...i already looked up the gameplay. theres really not much i'm seeing that keeps me wanting more.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
yeah but story-wise, i already know it's the shortest...gameplay wise, sure it will take about a week or less. either way...i already looked up the gameplay.
You don't really separate the two when you're talking about the length of a game, because, the length of a game is typically measured in how long it takes to beat it, not how long it takes to read/watch the cutscenes >.>

theres really not much i'm seeing that keeps me wanting more.
You seem to love the BBS gameplay yet don't want to play Re:Coded? Eh...

Lavender13

You don't really separate the two when you're talking about the length of a game, because, the length of a game is typically measured in how long it takes to beat it, not how long it takes to read/watch the cutscenes >.>
true... but i guess i'll see.

You seem to love the BBS gameplay yet don't want to play Re:Coded? Eh...
i'll most likely buy and beat it, but the story itself is a turn off. and gameplay wise, i'm not exactly excited to see the same system again. and the very few fmv cutscenes really make things go even faster

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm a bit lost...what does Xemnas's (Xehanort's possibly) armor turn his Keyblade into?

Overall though, that trailer was AMAZING! This game is gonna be great.

Well, we're not really sure EXACTLY, but it seems like he's just doing a similar thing than any of the other BbS characters (i.e. ones who really know how to use a Keyblade) know how to do: shapeshift their keyblade to fit whatever they want to do.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well, we're not really sure EXACTLY, but it seems like he's just doing a similar thing than any of the other BbS characters (i.e. ones who really know how to use a Keyblade) know how to do: shapeshift their keyblade to fit whatever they want to do.

Good call.

Almost looks like he made some sort of Keyblade creature with it.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

This is pretty much what I thought. After all, if Terra can turn his keyblade into a whip, vehicle and a cannon then that pretty much proves you can change the form of your keyblade to whatever you want. I'm not sure if that's what No Heart was doing though... I simply thought that it was creating a dark wall that separates him from the players as he summons all the other keyblades to attack (note one of the screenshots)

MandoKeyMaster

I am concerned about how all of this fits in the timeline and the identity of Vanitas Remnant, Armor of the Master, No Heart, and Mysterious Figure.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This is pretty much what I thought. After all, if Terra can turn his keyblade into a whip, vehicle and a cannon then that pretty much proves you can change the form of your keyblade to whatever you want. I'm not sure if that's what No Heart was doing though... I simply thought that it was creating a dark wall that separates him from the players as he summons all the other keyblades to attack (note one of the screenshots)

Oh right! That's probably it then.

I am concerned about how all of this fits in the timeline and the identity of Vanitas Remnant, Armor of the Master, No Heart, and Mysterious Figure.

As far as I'm concerned, anything in the Mirage Arena is uncanon for BBS. However...MF is definitely canon whereas VR might be canon. If anything, VR might just be the ultimate Unversed that Vanitas can aform instead of all those multiple Unversed.

Crystal

Silver Member

I think it is not canon for BBS.
But may be related to the next KH series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back