• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jump festa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

winged_angel

ffadvanced.com has that trailer but when i download it the picture doesnt show why is that

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Maybe the site doesn't host the link anymore. They could have deleted it from their files or possibly could have moved it somewhere else. Or it could just be your firewall or virus blocker keeping you from watching it.

winged_angel

no cuz it loads and i can hear the music i just cant see the picture and all the other trailers from that site work perfect

winged_angel

damnit wont let me open with that do u know n e othr sites that will let me open it with divx

Non-Existant One

Go to this sites download section,
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/downloads/index.shtml

Or go to www.kh2.co.uk 's download section and download.
Scroll to you see the words jump festa trailer 2005 and click on the words click here. It wont be hard to find or download.
http://kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Videos
As for your situatuion with divix, just download it and don't open anything. All you need to do is download and install the divx player, then download the media file your trying to access. After you download it open the divx player and go to file open. Find the were you saved the media to and click on it and hit open. It should then start playing the file.

Non-Existant One

To down load it from KHU you must first find the picture on the left were it has a pic of in in this order: BHK, Kairi, Sora, Riku/BFU
Next to the pic it says Download: Click Here click the words Click Here and it will take you to file front. When you go to file front the usual advertisement displays first. Above it it says click to continue. Click those words click to continue.
It will take you to the download section. It will have the videos information and in Big bright yellow letters on the left side of the info the words Download now! with an arrow onthe left side of the text. Click it.
After that you will see a page and it says free public servers and just below it it will have the words like so,
SERVER: FileFront US Distro #10
WAIT TIME: 2 Min. Download
SERVER: FileFront US Distro #8
SERVER: FileFront US Distro #11
Click on the word Download and it will take you to the download ready screen. Depending on if the server is full you might have to wait a minute or two, but eventually it will say that your donload is ready please click here. So like before click the words click here and an option should come up you will be asked the follwing:
Open; Save; Cancel; Choose Save to keep it or open to view it. let it download to your computer and there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back