• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, no Jungle book. I thought he became a real boy, pinnochio. at the end credits of kh1.

Um...Jungle Book and Pinocchio are two different things. Its the movie with that song Bare Necessities. Get it...Bare...Bear?

baloo.jpg

Its....BEARY UnBEARable.
115021-TEDDIE.jpg

-quits where she is-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Um...Jungle Book and Pinocchio are two different things. Its the movie with that song Bare Necessities. Get it...Bare...Bear?

baloo.jpg

Its....BEARY UnBEARable.
115021-TEDDIE.jpg

-quits where she is-

You should be punished for that >:D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aww, shucks. That's too bad. I can forgive BBS, though. It did have some awesome worlds. I just hope it shows up at some point. We need to see Baloo, Shere Khan, and all the others. ;~;

It's especially bad when you consider that BBS didn't really have a jungle-themed world. I would have liked to see Disney Town out.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A Shere Khan boss fight? A Kaa boss fight? King Louie mini-game? Baloo/Bagheera D-Links?
Considering that they did have all those medieval/early modern European styled worlds, I don't think another jungle styled world would have hurt (in addition to Neverland).

It's not like I wasn't satisfied with the ones we have, but a new world is always welcome.
This is the second time they've past the chance to include The Jungle Book (since they were considering it for the first game but chose Tarzan instead).

Those things certainly sound fun, but I've heard way too many people complain that the worlds in KH2 weren't relevant enough to the plot blah blah blah, and I wonder whether this wouldn't have been like that. Especially because Jungle Book hasn't been introduced in any form I can think of (summons, Princesses, randoms in Traverse Town like the Dalmatians or Merlin etc).

I definitely wouldn't have complained if it had been in there, but I'm not going to complain that it isn't, either. They're making three whole new games, remember? Maybe they want to save things up for those...

English patch.
Ahh, gotcha.

Key to Truth

Awards
Nice, but do you really want to put the effort in, with the English game coming out in a matter of a few months?

Doesn't matter, I can do this in like, 2-3 days. Also, it's fun for me, lol.
I will beat official translators, it's my dream :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, that's some excellent progress there.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

I agree with the ones who think it should be used in Kh3, it would be bigger and there would be more to do, but what an awesome find KeytoTruth, the throne area looked so detailed i think it was almost finished when they cut it.

nice translating ther!

Fortissimo

Wow, this is upsetting.
This should be in the KH series, but I don't think I would have liked it in BbS. It seems like it would belong in KH3 IMO. Still, it's a shame that the world was wiped from the game. I think someone mentioned a while back it was all a legal issue?

Awards
I was wondering why they wouldn't have mentioned this like they did with the Pinocchio world in the Days Ultimania. And then I remembered, we still don't have the developer's interview of the BbS Ultimania translated, do we?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, come to think of it, we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back