• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Junior Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
For those that have already passed it, I'm curious to know if it's as bad as people make it out to be. Normally, towards the end of summer, I don't mind returning to school, but I'm feeling differently this time around. It's mostly because this is the most important year of high school and all. Am I worrying too much?

well, everyone has different views on their best/worst years of high school. me, personally, I loved Junior year. the only thing I really didn't like was all the testing (SATs, HSPAs, etc.) freshman was the worst. hated it so much.

I wouldn't worry if I were you. the more you worry, the more apprehensive you'll be when you go back, and you might not enjoy your year if you worry too much about it.

C

Colours

Don't worry, just behave because this is were colleges look at your grades so you can be excepted into one. Just have fun.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
My junior year wasnt bad. We had our last state test, the ACT and SAT wasnt bad. My worst year was Sophmore but now Im a Senior and this is my last year. YES!!! Until Im a Freshmen agian in college :( :)
Dont worry about Junior year it'll go by quick and then you'll be a senior looking back at the years and wishing you could do it agian.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Thanks, everyone. It's reassuring to hear all of this from people who passed it recently. A lot of people much older usually tell me the same, but things have changed drastically since they were in the same situation, so I appreciate it.

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Freshman Year was lame.
Sophomore Year was incredible.
Junior Year was meh.
Senior Year is already off to an awesome start.

Honestly, enjoy your year. Don't stress to much and it'll all work out.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
junior year ? i'm becoming a junior this year too. i am a little worried... i'm having two ap classes but i think i can handle it. you shouldn't worry too much. hmm... my freshman and sophomore years were fun. i'm guessing my junior year might be a little more busy.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it will be more work because you have tests and you have to keep your grades up since this is the year colleges begin looking at your school work and such.

take my advice : DO NOT procrastinate anything, or miss any major assignments that can hurt your grades. also study. lol

okay. thank you so much for the advice. i really mean it. i know i've heard it plenty of times but i think it's necessary and it's really nice being reminded.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
For me, Freshmen year was fine. Junior Year is the most brutal year and I'm not denying that it isn't. Because for me it was. You seem to get alot of work but not only that you have to worry about testing and preparing for all that ACTS stuff and all unless you're taking something like SATS but anyway, ACTS is incredibly something that really matters if you want to go to a high top priority school and I know this since I was a Junior last year but you know what, Junior year might not be the best year and sure it'll be a bit harder and more work--well at least that's what happened to me and you'll kind of stress during that year but otherwise, it was alright. I think Senior Year will probably help your or that's what my friends in the past have told me before they graduated. So just plunge into Junior year, do your best, and work hard and study for those ACTS if you want to go to a big college and just do the best you can to keep your grades up if it so matters to you. Hope this helps and good luck with Junior year!

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Eh.
I didn't feel Junior year to be difficult at all.
As long as you don't f!ck up, you're all good.
Because technically, Junior year is the most important of the years
>.>

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's about the same as being an underclassman, with even more obnoxious tests.

And lunch privileges.

iamLOST

Junior year was so busy.
Avoid multitasking too much.
Avoid procrastination. (Unless it does wonders for you.)
Avoid failing marks. Even though "there are just a few, anyway.." It affects the whole grade.
You'll get used to all the busy-ness anyway.
Say no to eyebags! (In the whole year, I had many days of sleepless nights and it wasn't great being a zombie for the day.)
Senior year will be much better.

Cyanide Sprinkle

Yeah I'm going into Junior Year next week, I'm not so much like worried so to speak but, almost like pressured since like ES said this year is the most important. Thanks for this thread ES.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I guess the important thing is to focus, but not become overworked since that would affect my performance. I should take it very seriously, since it is the most important year, but not worry too much about it. Thanks, everyone, it means a lot. And, to anyone that I might have helped by making the thread in the first place, you're welcome.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Edit: What the hell!? My computer keeps making me double-post...

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It happens, a lot of forum lag.
Once you are on for several minutes it evens out quite nicely.

As for junior year, I am looking forward to seeing friends, other than that the tests can kiss my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back