• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Junk Sweep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
:mad: What level should i be with Sora to destroy all of the junk in six swings with Sora? I am at a high level (not that high but high enough to beat the game) and have a fair keychain, stats, accesories, and armor. with all of that i amazingly, surprisingly, and crazyly did it in 7 swings. sometimes the push of x two times adds up to 8 swings or more. this makes me really angry. i want the secret ending.:mad: i need help. maybe i need more strength?

pimpinhuskie519

First of all ..... "Destroy all of the junk" do u mean heartless and nobodies?? That all depends on what keyblade ur using and what level ur at... I cant remember exactly but about level 60-70 u start to see that u can kill most heartless and nobodies rather easily... Id say that once uve hit about level 75 ur gonna be running through most heartless and nobodies w/ ease

And before someone flames me saying u can do it at an earlier level im just throughing some levels out there. Im sure u can kill them quickly w/ lower levels.....

pimpinhuskie519

Oh no clue lol i never really got into the mini games.....

I just beat it on proud so i wouldn't have to worry about the minigames lol

pimpinhuskie519

yeah i thought about it. When i beat standard i was at 93% and i realized i hadn't spent hardly anytime on the minigames and i knew it would take forever so it was just easier to start over lol dont get me wrong i wanted to see that big 100% but not that bad lol

dylmurhaha

Same problem happened to me, but i discovered how to do it. I found out, you can push the junk! So just push all the junk into one pile EXCEPT for 1 junk which you should leave a somewhat decent amount away from the rest. Then line Sora up so when you finish your combo, that one junk will go flying into all the other junk. Also take off all combo pluses and add neg. combo.

Easier way if you have Fenrir is to equip Fenrir and neg combo and take off all other combo +s. Push EVERYTHING into one pile. Make sure Explosion ability is equipped but no other finishing move, and then just attack once. Ta-da, 1 hit and you win.

dylmurhaha

Riku123698745 said:
okay, i'll try that. i knew you could push it but i never used Fenrir. Wait, how do you get it? i dunno if i have it. Wait, nope don't have it.
oh, then just try my first strategy.. to get Fenrir you need to beath Sephy and thats a whole nother ordeal on its own.. so just try with my last strategy

Riku123698745

Website
www.youtube.com
Sephiroth? Uhh....... i dunno if i can do that just yet. That's harder than the minigame itself! Would the Ultima weopen work? If you want to help me still you can go to the "Material Log" thread to help me get the Ultima to either do the minigame or beat Sephiroth to do that and or to do the minigame. Everyone- I am the same person as anyone but me. I think to create a new account is against some rules, but it doesn't really matter, because i will no longer be using my old account. I am switching because I have just come back to the forums after months and months of being away so I decided I would start a new user fresh, and also I do not like the name anyone but me :p too emo for me. Remember i still need help.

Last edited:

korekara

Website
shadowchasing.net
I used Ultima Weapon to do the junk sweep, and after many many tries I finally got it in 5 swings. I unequipped all combos and equipped negative combo. Then I smashed into one of the bigger junks, the middle one at the area closest to the entrance, and it wiped out everything but the three on the last row from the entrance and the middle junk at the top. Then I pushed around the others until I had the bigger one lined up to take out the other three small ones. That finally got it for me, but it took a lot of doing over :/

dylmurhaha

Riku123698745 said:
Sephiroth? Uhh....... i dunno if i can do that just yet. That's harder than the minigame itself! Would the Ultima weopen work? If you want to help me still you can go to the "Material Log" thread to help me get the Ultima to either do the minigame or beat Sephiroth to do that and or to do the minigame. Everyone- I am the same person as anyone but me. I think to create a new account is against some rules, but it doesn't really matter, because i will no longer be using my old account. I am switching because I have just come back to the forums after months and months of being away so I decided I would start a new user fresh, and also I do not like the name anyone but me :p too emo for me. Remember i still need help.
Wether you use Ultima or any other keyblade makes no difference. The only reason Fenrir helps is because it comes with the ability Negative Combo. So if you unequip all combo +s and equip Fenrir, AND your negative combo ability, every attack you make will be a finishing move. But, to beat Sephiroth, JUST to do this minigame is stupid. Sephy is a whole lot harder than this mini game. Just unequip all combo +s and make due with just 1 neg combo. Push em all together, and then just swing at one of the end ones, and you should be able to destroy em all within 5 hits. (btw, you said you cant do it in 6, but you need to do it in 5. The objective says get less than 6, not 6 or less)

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
There's a 2-combo move where Sora does a stab move on the second. With this move it pushes greatly for one junk to hit all the other junks that comes in contact. What I did: I moved all the junk in one line. Then I did that two combo move and took out all but one junk. How did I moved them? I just pushed them, Sora doesn't actually pushes the junk, he just still runs to a junk but moves it slowly. Basically I had the patience to make a one line junk!

Riku123698745

Website
www.youtube.com
dylmurhaha said:
Wether you use Ultima or any other keyblade makes no difference. The only reason Fenrir helps is because it comes with the ability Negative Combo. So if you unequip all combo +s and equip Fenrir, AND your negative combo ability, every attack you make will be a finishing move. But, to beat Sephiroth, JUST to do this minigame is stupid. Sephy is a whole lot harder than this mini game. Just unequip all combo +s and make due with just 1 neg combo. Push em all together, and then just swing at one of the end ones, and you should be able to destroy em all within 5 hits. (btw, you said you cant do it in 6, but you need to do it in 5. The objective says get less than 6, not 6 or less)
i know but i can use the ultima to get Fenrir.:D

dylmurhaha

Riku123698745 said:
i know but i can use the ultima to get Fenrir.:D
ohh, you were talking about do you need Ultima to get Fenrir! got it- well no, you don't: Ultima and Oblivion have the same attack rating, only Ultima has an ability to helps your magic and also has 2 more magic power than Oblivion while Oblivion has an ability that helps your drives, which you cant do during Sephy battle.. so yea- Ultima is better, but in the battle you will mainly be attacking so it really doesn't matter.. go here for sephy details- please post! we need the thread bumped so it can be seen and stickied

This thread has a bunch of different strategies on beating Sephy
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=51462

and the site below is unrelated to your question , but this is also another thread that should be stickied so you can check that out
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=51445

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back