• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

JUNKYARD GAME and POSTER GAME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraX_Roxas

WTF how u do this i tried making it in a line but when i did explosion the large box just moved and didnt hit the other ones...... also is the line diagnol or straight? HELP ME

THE poster game is hella hard too i have lvl 1 glide, lvl 1 double jump, lvl 2 fast walk thing, lvl 2 high jump do i need more? And i can find a good route to take so can someone tell me a route to follow?? Like in the beggining should i go left or right or down????

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Junkyard sweeper: Unequip ALL finishers and combo pluses. Equip negative combo and Fenrir if you have it (it's not necesary but it takes a bit longer).

If you only equiped one negative combo (the only other one in existence in the game comes from Fenrir) you need to run INTO the pieces of junk. Line them up into a group or a line. If you have both just attack. Make sure you hit junk into OTHER junk.

Poster duty:

Ok, this is the HARDEST mini-game in my opinion. First, you need level 3 glide, arial spin, and jump. IMEDIATELY tap the jump button twice to the RIGHT and glide. There's a building there. Glide to the poster there, then circle around it from the RIGHT. There isn't a poster on the farhtest side. There's three on the left side. But circle it first, remember that. Then dubble tap jump and glide to the posters on the wall. Continue along the wall. Keep going along the wall until you meet the next. Double tap and glide to the nearest poster. Then continue to the next wall. By now you should have past where you first started. Keep going. Now when you meet the end of the wall, you should be facing the tower with the train next to it. Glide to the posters there. When done, tap jump to reach the top of the train WITHOUT touching the ground. If you do, HURRY up the train. Now go to the posters on the top. You should be done.

If I had a map, I could edit it to show the path. It would be easier...

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I go through a slightly different route. I go more to the right and circle that building, go to that far wall, then go along the wall while hitting all the posters until I make it to the plaza where the train is.

iholdthekeys

awesome, thankx a bunch ppl.... i was about to post a thread on this very same thing...... i thought i didn't need glide, but i guess i was wrong..... that'll help me finish up twilight town......... all i got left after that are the last three paradox tournaments and the goddess of fate in the underdrome, i can't seem to get 3000 points, it really is killin me....... i tried usin the stitch summon, but i can't get there, i think i'm gonna try 2 level my summon spell 2 level 3 so i can make it

thax guys, im glad some people already had this thread going. i only needed poster duty and the last two paradox cups and i will have 100% on my game. i owe you guys! :) and the poster duty clips helped a lot.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
^Unequip all finishers and slide dash. If you only have one negative combo (the other one comes with Fenrir) just line them up. All you have to do is run into them and they'll move. You can line them up, or move them into a little group.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
for the junk put them all into a strait line, then just use a slide dash and BAM you have it done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back