• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a mystery i want to find about master xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blitz gene

before everything all started why is there an existence of keyblades and unbirths.
why did master xehanort start this war and have an interest about the hearts.

anyone got any answers i just to get this over with.
don't include anything on the heartless and nobodies cus we already know all that stuff.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Yeah because we knew stuff, but you also said "before everything all started why is there an existence of keyblades and unbirths, heartless' and nobodies."

And i'm saying in BBS ("Before everything all started") they didn't exist.

Anyways, you're not going to get an answer until we get the game, and i doubt you'd even get it for the Keyblade, just the Unbirth.

blitz gene

Yeah because we knew stuff, but you also said "before everything all started why is there an existence of keyblades and unbirths, heartless' and nobodies."

And i'm saying in BBS ("Before everything all started") they didn't exist.

Anyways, you're not going to get an answer until we get the game, and i doubt you'd even get it for the Keyblade, just the Unbirth.

there i changed it. make sense now

.Oji

赤いテキスト
before everything all started why is there an existence of keyblades and unbirths.

Lawl @ this question.

A better question, how would you figure we'd possibly know the answer to this question without playing BBS, which isn't out yet? You can't, amirite, lest we're all prophets or something. har har

Think before you click the new thread button, sir. =P

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
don't bash on him he probly thinks the info is out and couldn't find it...sooooo he asked us
What they said though.
Imo, if you know about Unbirths and MX, then you must have been informed enough to know the games aren't out
ahaha

UrbanQuattrus

You're begging the question. We don't know what the keyblade war even is, let alone who started it, when it took place, or what Master Xehanort's role in it was, if any.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
And the prophet spoke: For when the Keyblade warriors, both master and apprentice, worked together, there was peace, they defended Kingdom Hearts, realizing the great power it contained, but one man learned the truth, he stepped forth with the name of Master Xehanort, and believing he could control the great power of Kingdom Hearts, set out to conquer it, first by the power of the POH... Meanwhile, no-one was aware what MX and his new DA were after, and a master sent his apprentices VAT to find MX and ensure everything was okay, for there were tales that when he disappeared, trouble would follow. As for Unbirths, there is one idea many have not entertained. What besides Soul and heart control a persons actions? Memories, the memories of a person influence how they will act, So I believe Unbirths are the very memories of a person. If you think about it, it seems to fit in nicely with some other things in the BBS videos, such as Ven "Forgetting something." I don't know how they are made, no-one does, and no-one knows why they didn't exist during KH1 and 2 but it probably has something to do with MX's disappearance. So in summary, MX - Kingdom Hearts, Unbirths - memories, VAT - MX, got it memorized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back