• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a Quick Question or maybe two...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Seriously!
I know I may sound rude, but I'm sick of people saying that Ansem/Xehanort created the heartless.
Light and Darkness are eternal. Therefore, they must have been around.
Plus, it is known that you cannot have Light without Darkness.
They say that Darkness lurks in everyone's heart.
Therefore, Heartless have been around as long as people with hearts have.
I'm sorry. I'm just getting a little irritated.

Well there were heartless around such before the expermients creating them.
When the heartless were manufactured they were called emblem heartless (they had that red heartless symbol on them)
When heartless were created naturally they were pureblood heartless with no emblem (such as shadows)

So heartless we there before and after experiments

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
KH1 KH is the natural Kingdom Hearts. was allways there, allways will be.

KH2 KH is an artificial Kingdom Hearts, created from Heartless Hearts.

BBS KH is (theoretically) Made from the Hearts of fallen Keyblade weilders, or those slain by MX and DS.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well there were heartless around such before the expermients creating them.

Nope. There weren't.

When heartless were created naturally they were pureblood heartless with no emblem (such as shadows)

Yes, but purebloods have NOT always been around. Xehanort created the first pureblood Heartless while he was Ansem's apprentice. He created it from the darkness of the heart of a living person, therefore making it pureblood.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh I didn't say they were ALWAYS around but I don't remember anything (but you may prove)
saying that they were result of experiments

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Xehanort said:
The experiments caused the test subjects hearts to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are!

My treatments proved no signs of recovery.

I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle. Sometime later, I went below and was greeted by the most strangest sight.

Creatures that seemed born of Darkness.

It says that the first Heartless appeared as a result of Xehanort's experiments.

Nomura said:
The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear.

Nomura comfirms that Heartless were not around during BBS which is only a short time before Xehanort creates the Heartless from his experiments.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Originally Posted by Xehanort said:
The experiments caused the test subjects hearts to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are!

My treatments proved no signs of recovery.

I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle. Sometime later, I went below and was greeted by the most strangest sight.

Creatures that seemed born of Darkness.
It says that the first Heartless appeared as a result of Xehanort's experiments,

Nomura comfirms that Heartless were not around during BBS which is only a short time before Xehanort creates the Heartless from his experiments.

IT is true that Xehanort created heartless. But it does not says that they were the First ones. while it is very possible that he did create the first ones, this report does not confirm that.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
My reasoning is that if Heartless existed prior to Xehanort's experiments, then they would have caused a huge problem, right? They would have plauged worlds and broken down the world's barriers. If they were around, it seems to me that they would be a big enough problem to appear in BBS, but it has been confirmed that they won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back