• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a Quick Question or maybe two...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I know I'm stupid but, i read somewhere that there were no heartless in BBS yes or no? If this is so then How was Kingdom Hearts created?

Sorry if this is already been answered in a previous thread I'm kinda new lol.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, depends on which KH you're talking about. If you mean the KH1 KH...that one always existed.

V

V.A.T.13

Kingdom Hearts is the creator of hearts and such. Heartless we're created by Ansem/Xehanort.
Kingdom hearts is like...God in the KH world....kinda...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I know I'm stupid but, i read somewhere that there were no heartless in BBS yes or no? If this is so then How was Kingdom Hearts created?

We're not entirely sure if heartless are the only way to create a Kh. But clearly they aren't if MX created one. And we also have no idea if these new enemies will have anything to do with it. Nomura DID say they were ancient ancestors of the heartless. But who knows exactly how they're related? Because heartless act on instinct, while Nobodies think and act and plan, as Yen Sid said. Who knows how these things act.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes that one... If no heartless then how did then how was it created?

Uh...did you read? It's like VAT said. It's the source of all hearts. Hearts have been around for a long time, yes? Probably since the beggining of time itself. So it would have always existed. Like a sort of god, really.

xickae

Kingdom Hearts is the creator of hearts and such. Heartless we're created by Ansem/Xehanort.
No! Wrong!!! I remember reading this in one of the Ansem's Report in KH I. There it says that once a heartless simply appeared out of nowhere. Ansem and Xehanort (maybe his other 5 apprentices I don't know) decided to study them, doing so the heartless started spreading bringing darkness to the worlds and swallowing people's hearts (something like that).

Kingdom hearts is like...God in the KH world....kinda...
Agreed!!!

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Heartless already existed, it's just that Xehanort made even more heartless with a machine. Then, the heartless he created stole people's hearts, which created even more heartless.

Seriously!
I know I may sound rude, but I'm sick of people saying that Ansem/Xehanort created the heartless.
Light and Darkness are eternal. Therefore, they must have been around.
Plus, it is known that you cannot have Light without Darkness.
They say that Darkness lurks in everyone's heart.
Therefore, Heartless have been around as long as people with hearts have.
I'm sorry. I'm just getting a little irritated.

V

V.A.T.13

No! Wrong!!! I remember reading this in one of the Ansem's Report in KH I. There it says that once a heartless simply appeared out of nowhere. Ansem and Xehanort (maybe his other 5 apprentices I don't know) decided to study them, doing so the heartless started spreading bringing darkness to the worlds and swallowing people's hearts (something like that).

Agreed!!!

And where did that heartless come from? Most likely a result from his experiments of course.
Nomura already said Heatless didn't exsit in BBS' time, and Xemnas also tells Ansem the wise in KH2 "You are the source of all heartless"

Stars

リク

i dunno whether the heartless actually existed in BBS or not... but KH is always there in KH1.. maybe that KH is create when BBS or what.. the Heartless create when Xehanort doing his experiment of darkness in ppl hearts..

Stars

リク
^Lol...
But i think that maybe the new enemy create from ppl's light in hearts? i know that is very unlikely..
Coz the third enemy is Nobodies which is light and dark
second is heartless.. create from darkness..
then the first, i guess is light..

[√]Genuflect
Coz the third enemy is Nobodies which is light and dark
Not light and dark but, Inbetween.

Read Again.
AtW and Xeha and the other 5, experimented on the darkness of the heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Seriously!
I know I may sound rude, but I'm sick of people saying that Ansem/Xehanort created the heartless.

Well get used to it because it's canon. Meaning it's indisputable because Nomura said that heartless haven't always been around.

Light and Darkness are eternal. Therefore, they must have been around.

Nope. Disproven.

Plus, it is known that you cannot have Light without Darkness.

Wrong again. Darkness is just the absence of light. So what you mean to say is there is no darkness without light being away from someplace; although I'm not sure how one would hide light.

They say that Darkness lurks in everyone's heart.

The only truth in your post.

Therefore, Heartless have been around as long as people with hearts have.

nope. Wow, you suck at this.

I'm sorry. I'm just getting a little irritated.

Well like I said, get used to it.

V

V.A.T.13

Nope. Disproven.
Wait, when? It was said in the game that darkness and light was eternal. o__o

Wrong again. Darkness is just the absence of light. So what you mean to say is there is no darkness without light being away from someplace; although I'm not sure how one would hide light.
Easy. You hide light with darkness. Srsly. Close you eyes. No light right? ( white specs don't count. You know what I mean dammit. )
But there is SOME truth as to what that person said. Light can be just as blinding as darkness, and both can exsit on their own.

[√]Genuflect
OneWingHeartless said:
Heartless- Darkness
True.

Nobodies-Inbetween
The truth owns.

XXXXX - Light..
First.
I don't agree with this one.
Looking at the scans proves it.
The new enemy is using darkness as it's power.
So, No.

Nope. Disproven.
Er, Xemnas will kill you for that.

Light can be just as blinding as darkness,
We haven't seen one in KH do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back