• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought on Coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaelx

Okay so coded is coming out on cellphone right.
And it may not even reach us for a long time if ever.
But...
What if coded really doesnt become popular with cellphones and no one ends up buying it.

Do ya think that they might develop the game for an alternate platform
maybe the wii?

A

Audo

No, they wouldn't develop it for an alternate platform. That would take too much time and it woudl be a waste if the game was already out there for people."
Plus KH Mobile is actually pretty popular, so why wouldnt an actual game from S-E be?

No, they wouldn't develop it for an alternate platform. That would take too much time and it woudl be a waste if the game was already out there for people."
Plus KH Mobile is actually pretty popular, so why wouldnt an actual game from S-E be?

... what? Kh Mobile is a load of crap.

Anyway, I doubt that Square enix would spend time and money redeveloping a game for a different system. Especially if the game didn't do that well.

A

Audo

... what? Kh Mobile is a load of crap.

Anyway, I doubt that Square enix would spend time and money redeveloping a game for a different system. Especially if the game didn't do that well.
Yes i know the game sucks, but is one of S-E's most popular downloaded games, says KHU Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH 2 3 Birth By Sleep & 358/2 Days
But either way, if they didn't like the game, S-E wouldn't bother making it for a different system. Plus, why wouldn't people get it if they could? If i had a good enough phone i would definitely get it. =/

EDIT: Meh, disregard my comment about the KH Mobile thing.

Dragoryu

Aren't cell phone games more popular (and better) in Japan? I'd think it would sell pretty good.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I still don't get why they would put a game that is actually important to the storyline on a cell phone. Would have been better off putting on the game boy color than a cell phone.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well if thye do do a FM hopefully it'll come here(Not likely) And it will be a 2 disc, BBS and 358/2 Days, PS3 or Wii...Coded FM for Ds.Lol. I dunno..

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I still don't get why they would put a game that is actually important to the storyline on a cell phone. Would have been better off putting on the game boy color than a cell phone.

Epic fail. That would be true for most games, however, mobile technology is massively greater in Japan, hence the screenshots. I can not emphasize that enough people - and these are only prototypes!

Stars

リク
Okay so coded is coming out on cellphone right.
And it may not even reach us for a long time if ever.
But...
What if coded really doesnt become popular with cellphones and no one ends up buying it.

Do ya think that they might develop the game for an alternate platform
maybe the wii?

Coded may become popular in japan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back