• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
Well I just thought of something.

When someone's Heartless and Nobody is killed by the keyblade (it has to be in this order), that person can return to normal. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Then the idea came, Xehanort's heartless was destroyed first, then Xemnas. Xehanort can possibly return, and probably other org. members.

I could be wrong. Don't flame me...

αsiя

space coke
Yea Nomura said is possible
Many people speculate that Xehanort is the main boss for KH3

khlover7

I might return
And I just thought possibly Org. members can return to. Since Sora has killed like a billion of heartless.

Flickr

that would be sweet if some of them came back! Like Zexion or even Axel!!

Sora^Fan

Hmmm, interesting theory, however, I cant think of any time in the game where it states that a heartless has to be destroyed first and so far no one has ever returned to their original states this way

Leper Messiah

Hmmm, interesting theory, however, I cant think of any time in the game where it states that a heartless has to be destroyed first and so far no one has ever returned to their original states this way

That's because we haven't had the opportunity for this to happen...
Plus, Nomura has stated that it's possible.

Original topic: Yes, it's very possible... Many people think this will happen.

khlover7

I might return
Then if they defeat him he can turn into a heartless and nobody, thus repeating the cycle. Man, this is kinda confusing.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Actually, it might have been shown in the first KH, when we see the man who takes over the accessory shop for Cid get turned into a heartless, but then show up later in the game, when Sora states he has seen him before.

khlover7

I might return
Actually, it might have been shown in the first KH, when we see the man who takes over the accessory shop for Cid get turned into a heartless, but then show up later in the game, when Sora states he has seen him before.

He says that because he saw him on the street once. I think they just reused a sprite/character design.

Awards
It's a given, his heartless was the boss in the first game, then his nobody. I wouldn't be surprised if his somebody was the final boss on the third game.

Marvel-less

That would be awesome. But Xehanort as a somebody doesn't really have much to go against a keyblade with. Maybe some enhancements? Then again he did record that he had to ability to create Heartless, or something like that in the reports.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yeah its possible
many believe he'll be back

the Tradition

I think that its a very plausible possibility.

The Organization was such a popular group that it wouldn't surprise me if they did manage to show up again (in one way or another). For example, Sephiorth just can't seem to stay dead for too long can he?

It could be a driving point in KH3. But if they do come back I just hope they aren't the villains. I would really hate to have to kill them all again.

Ferix

But if they do come back I just hope they aren't the villains. I would really hate to have to kill them all again.

Yeah I agree. After all, if some or all of the Org came back and had hearts, they really wouldn't have a reason to be villains and/or fight Sora.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
They could come back maybe even stronger than before.
Still it could only just me som eof the bigger members who are more important.
( Xemnas, Xigbar, Axel ......)

zexyishsmexy

They could come back maybe even stronger than before.
Still it could only just me som eof the bigger members who are more important.
( Xemnas, Xigbar, Axel ......)
Since the organization being brought back would be...kind of a fan service, I'm sure they'll include the more popular nobodies; Axel, Demyx, Zexion, along with those more important ones. Sadly my faveorite, Vexen, and probably Larxene might be left behind D':

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I won't flame you or anything, but this has been known for a very long time.

Some form of Xehanort, as well as Axel, are virtually confirmed to be in KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back