• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuOfDarkness

I was looking at someone's sig, and they had this:

crownthingy.gif

Now, by now we've all probably seen it. And I always wonderered where it was, or what he was doing.

Could it be Disney Castle? Perhaps there's a particularly important keyhole there. It'd make sense if there was...

ffx2_rpgmaster

So....you don't know where that is? you should take a very careful look at it.

This is Beast's Manor. (or whatever name you like to call it)

I have no idea what he is doing though.

RikuOfDarkness

Oh. Oops. ^^

It's been way too long since I seen that film - I didn't even think of that.

It definitely looks like he's sealing a keyhole though, but with the crown shape, it looks more important than "just another keyhole"

cursed keyblade

lol, ya its been a long time sense i have seen the good old disney movies. but ya that is the beasts manor and i also think sora is locking a very important keyhole.

lumms

like i'm gonna let a load of people i dont no now
sum od reason i don't think thats a key hole i think thats sora's power because if the sig continues you would see the unknown and sora would if beaten him if he was gonna lock a keyhole h did it with over bosses but then that would mean the unknown isn't bad

d_fallen_1

frodo101 said:
hes seeling the keyhole, you can kinda see a outlining from it

that is not the keyhole that is under sora. it is the sgn of the keyblade. i do sgree that he is sealing a keyhole. but the keyhole is at a distance.

--|| SORA ||--

thats definatly fabeled country side (beast's and belle's world)

and to me it looks like sora's locking a keyhole, maybe

iam not sure but if u look really closes u can see somthing that does look like a key hole..but u cant see it that much cuz the light is covering it...its at the end....only if some 1 can take that and do it frame by frame then we can see if its a keyhole but to me it does look like a keyhole and hes sealing it :D

if u cant se eit then look at walls then at the end theres gonna 1 wall thats different form the other ones.....( it look kinda dark brown ) post bak and tell me if u can see it to

d_fallen_1

--|| SORA ||-- said:
iam not sure but if u look really closes u can see somthing that does look like a key hole..but u cant see it that much cuz the light is covering it...its at the end....only if some 1 can take that and do it frame by frame then we can see if its a keyhole but to me it does look like a keyhole and hes sealing it :D

if u cant se eit then look at walls then at the end theres gonna 1 wall thats different form the other ones.....( it look kinda dark brown ) post bak and tell me if u can see it to

nope dont see it. but we know its there.

--|| SORA ||--

accualy i dont think hes sealing a key hole u know y? cuz in 1 trailer the e3 1 i think it shows his sealing a keyhole and it looks differently( iam not talking about the ending when he jumps bak then kingdom hearts 2 pops out )....so i dont know wots hes doin he might be opening a keyhole u might never know till we get the game right

LostBoyz940

Yea thats not him sealing anything in the Jump Festa trailer they actually show him sealing a keyhole in the Underground but for me it looks like he is summoning or thats a special ability.

E

Ecstacy

i think that is just the insignia(sp) that appears when he is about to lock a keyhole. if not maybe a summon lol.

Brian

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The first time I saw that I kinda reminded me of trinity but barely.I know it's not though.Hm...I think it's a summon or an locking/unlocking of a keyhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back