• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a what if thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked_schemer

probly been done before, but here it goes.
IF the heartless of the org members were past boss fights in KH1, KH2, Days(maybe), which heartless would go with which member?
if you wanna flame or whatever, after your flame comment, put which you think would go with which member so that way, you can flame and you post won't be off-topic and worthless.
By the way, no, i don't think we've faced their heartless, at least i am not certain we have.

wile i'm at it, I heard (at gameFAQs) that Days has a New Game plus. is it true?

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Their Heartless would've looked just like any other Heartless, so I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for us to have already defeated them. :v The only two that ever looked different were Ansem SoD and Sora.

Even then, what kind of Heartless they'd have probably depends on what level of darkness they had in their heart.

Like, say Luxord had a minimal amount of darkness, he'd probably have a Shadow.

Or Saix would've had a greater amount of darkness and would be a Neo Shadow.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm pretty damned sure Nomura already said all the Heartless for the Organization members were just ordinary Shadow Heartless, save for Xemnas and Sora (to an extent).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back