• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a xehanort theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blitz gene

i know that this theory is old but i'm saying this in a different way. i don't know exactly but you know how ansem found xehanort. xehanort couldn't remember his memories but only his name. i was just thinking but maybe it could of been terra. he probably hated master xehanort so much that that name was all that he could think of.

this is just a theory but i'm not sure.
just correct me if your not with this.

Last edited:

Ren

adios motherfucker
Mm, the theory's been thrown around very, very many times.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
quite frankly, this isn't even really a theory; more of a thought. You lack the evidence that would make it be called a theory.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Though Terra=Xehanort is technically possible, it is much more likely that Xehanort is a fusion of MX and Terra (and possibly DS), seeing as how they both share several similarities with Xehanort...

Ren

adios motherfucker
Technically nothing in these threads are theories. The more correct term would be hypotheses. :>
But yes, this is merely a restatement of an overused idea.

xxxtonyxxxx

you know i've heard this theory before i think it was phrased exactly the same way but i don't like to insult because i hate it when people insult my theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back