• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Just Another Day...In the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
AN: This story is narrated by Roxas..If you couldn't tell, it's my first FanFic, and just thought it would be somewhat interesting to write about.

Prolouge
I walked down the hall, my 4th day in the Organization, I hadn't meet many people who I actually LIKED, or any people who actually liked me, except Axel and Demyx. And Xigbar had some interest in me. I hadn't seen much of Xemnas, but apparently that was usual to the other members, he was always locked away in some room, seriously weird. They always played tricks on me, using their powers to make me look like an idiot, but it was just another day for me, in the Organization...

Luxord
I got up out of my uncomfortable bed, got my coat on and went down to the Dinning Hall, as soon as I walked in Axel and Demyx waved me over to come sit next to them, and I of coarse ran over there before I had to sit beside someone like Saix. Xemnas did the usual eat his breakfast, pull two or more members aside and send them off to do a mission, I wish I could do a mission..

"Awww, cheer up Roxas, you'll get to go on a mission sometime, I promise."Axel slapped me on the back and smiled."They aren't even that great, trust me..Demyx would know."

"Funnnnnyyyyyy"Demyx rolled his eyes.

After having a filling breakfast Lexaeus asked a few of us to go to the gym in the lower level of the Castle, I declined, but Zexion, Vexen, and Xaldin went. I don't think Lexaeus meant me, but I digress. I headed towards Axels room, he was listening to Demyx play his Sitar, he sung a melodious song, although I couldn't hear it until I was in the room.

".....is a D-Bag, we know this very well, he'll pwn you once, he'll pwn you again.."
Axel buts in, "and then Xemnas will lock him in a pen!"

They both burst out laughing, and I give a little chuckle as I find it funny that Vexen is the butt of their joke. I notice when I'm in Axels room that it is much smaller then mine, I don't say anything at the time. I leave and look around some more, and thats when Luxord spots me.

"Hey Roxas," he says in that stupid accent of his," what are you doin'?"

"Oh hey Luxord, I'm just, you know, walkin' around..How about yourself?"

"I'm just", he disapears and come up behind me." Do you, know what my power is?" He disapears again.

"I don't know anyone's powers, except Axel Demyx and Larxene..She's shown me many times..."I remember her zapping me in the ass when I walk down the hall, isn't that harassment?

"Take a guess," he appears in front of my and grins.

I sigh, "I don't know...Teleporting?"

"Ha", he laughs,"no you idiot," he appears in front of me and flicks me on the forehead, and as he walks away he slowly says,"Time."

I don't think I'll ever understand him, or anybody else around here..

EDIT: If you'd like to see a certain Organization member in one of my stories, just ask. I'll see what I can do.
Zexion is up.

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Zexions should be up shortly, just having a bit of trouble getting it up, don't know why.

Charlie K

Back in Business
AN: Not so happy with this one, I don't know much about Zexion, or how he likes, or dislikes Roxas so..Ehh..Not my best work.

Prologue
It's my 19th day in the Organization,I don't see many of the members, mainly, Marluxia, Larxene, Zexion, Vexen,and Lexeaus. I've finally got to go on a mission with Axel! It was the basic destroy Heartless mission, but missions with Axel always seem to be special..but I'm rambling..I was sitting in my room one day after a mission with Demyx and Xigbar, wide awake when the ceiling of my room started to move..

Zexion

I walked down into the Fragment Crossing and opened a window of darkness to Destiny Island. The Island was calm and cool, and as I walked to the Papou Fruit tree I thought of the Organization, they're eviler then I thought they were..I jumped up and sat on the tree watching the waves crash on the shore. I held the keyblade in my hand for a while, just looking at it, and thought to myself "why me..why did it choose me?"

"Hmph, what a stupid question.." a voice from behind me said."You're his other half, aren't you?"

"I don't know who you're talking about" I said without even turning around."I have no memory."

"Well if you don't know, there really is no hope for but to..Never mind."

And he was gone, I didn't see his face, just his long grey hair going through a portal, that funny thing is he was wearing an Organization coat, but I've never seen him before.

I came back to the Organization later that night. Nobody was awake, or at least I didn't see anyone. But Zexion was following me, I could sense, or better yet, smell him. I knew he didn't like me, but to torment me in my own room, I just think that was to cruel. Zexion, kind of kept to his little group...Lexeaus, and sometimes Vexen. And carried some stupid book around with him, never seen him use it, apparently it has secrets in it, not sure how a book would know.

I quickly turn around to surprise him, but my anger gets the best of me and I end up yelling,"What! What do you want! Leave me alone!"

"Hmph, all you new members know nothing of the Organization, you really need to look up the history."He said nonchalantly.

"I don't know what you mean.."

"Let me show you.." He summoned up a portal and as I walked through it I knew nothing would ever be the same again..

We were in a dark room, with multiple shelves of books, a single light hung from the ceiling, but it was just floating there not attached to anything.

"This is my room." My jaw drops

"Uh, hey Zexion, I've been meaning to ask..." I take a breath."What's your powers?"

Just as a I finish my sentence he changes forms, and he turns into..Me! He holds his fake keyblade and looks at it, then at me." Take a guess."

Last edited:

Elorah

Awards
It is quite an interesting story, but I do recommend that you check your grammar and spelling, mainly run on sentences. We wouldn't want people to be put off the story because of the grammar. Otherwise, the idea is good, and I look forward to more. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back