• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just another Xion Theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Born

What I find very interesting about Xion's story is that no one really understands what she is. Since you are only allowed to have one heartless and one nobody, I think^^. What if she is a new species of creature. Didn't Nomura say something about us finding a third create in BbS

I find that interesting, too.
It's been out for awhile, but the enemies in BBS are "Unbirths".

Lixg

That is it then, it makes sense once you speculate about Xion and how she looks like Kairi but her Nobody was Namine. I believe that Xion is an Unbirth!

[√]Genuflect
in this forum, there are so many stupid bungholes who are childish and just stupid, who are just specualting or saying things without proofs or ANYTHING of a reason that their theory is true
Thats why it's called a theory you dope.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
we need someone to blame.

coughsufferingangelcough

What I find very interesting about Xion's story is that no one really understands what she is. Since you are only allowed to have one heartless and one nobody, I think^^. What if she is a new species of creature. Didn't Nomura say something about us finding a third create in BbS

The new enemy is Unbirths, which are extinct. Good try though.

Lixg

Lol^^, Karate are u sure they are extinct, we don't know how they are formed though. Maybe Xion is the exception remember that Kairi is unique.

Lixg

Lol^^, Karate are u sure they are extinct, we don't know how they are formed though. Maybe Xion is the exception remember that Kairi is unique.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How would Namine be created? For that to happen, Kairi's heart had to have darkness in it. There is/was none.

Now what I really want to know is where it was said clearly that you had to have Darkness in your Heart to form a Nobody and not just have the Heart leave the Body :\
Darkness = needed to make a Heartless.
Heartless = Heart leaves the Body.
Yet Kairi's Heart left her Body once without having any Darkness inside with Darkness yes involved in the process at least seemingly.
Until we know that Xion was not created on that night when the Islands went poof, it's possible, albeit Unlikely. And the fact AtW said that Namine was not created there doesn't hold; the fact he thought about it originally might have just been the biggest clue ever.

coughsufferingangelcough

That's the second time you mentioned me in this thread o_O I would've asked what for but then again *looks at first part of her post*

Have you seen any on the past 3 games?

Have you seen Nobodies In the original KH1? Nope.
In the FM+? One out of the bloody thousands there are.

Unseen =\= not there.

A

Audo

I think, if you were to switch around Xion and Nami in your theory, then i would agree at the possibility.

A

Anima Relic

There's no doubt in my mind that she's connected to Kairi, the question now is how? [Without retconning anything that's been confirmed]

I'm finding that close to near impossible, something is telling me retconning is inevitable.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Now what I really want to know is where it was said clearly that you had to have Darkness in your Heart to form a Nobody and not just have the Heart leave the Body :\

To make a nobody, a heartless is needed. Kairi can't have a heartless.

Darkness = needed to make a Heartless.
Heartless = Heart leaves the Body and the darkness of the heart becomes the heartless.

fixed.

Yet Kairi's Heart left her Body once without having any Darkness inside with Darkness yes involved in the process at least seemingly.

And the body was not a nobody; which is the prime ingredient of the nobody.

Until we know that Xion was not created on that night when the Islands went poof, it's possible, albeit Unlikely.

That's all I ever ask of you.

And the fact AtW said that Namine was not created there doesn't hold; the fact he thought about it originally might have just been the biggest clue ever.

But the reason the Ansem Reports are there is for information. Despite the fact that he was hypothesizing, there'd be no point in putting them in the game if they were not for any use.

That's the second time you mentioned me in this thread o_O I would've asked what for but then again *looks at first part of her post*

Yeah, I know you better than you think I know you.

Have you seen Nobodies In the original KH1? Nope.
In the FM+? One out of the bloody thousands there are.

Unseen =\= not there.

Give me proof that DiZ is alive.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To make a nobody, a heartless is needed. Kairi can't have a heartless.

No, to make a Nobody a Heart is needed to leave the Body and Soul Behind. The method we know of is by the Heart becoming a Heartless. Yet Kairi's Heart still left her Body in a manner which is clearly also different than the rest of the PoHs, probably because of the great Darkness that swarmed the islands on that night.
You can't say there wasn't any Darkness involved.
To top it all, Kairi's Heart already created a Nobody in a way without becoming a Heartless, seeing how Namine is Kairi's Nobody and not Sora's, and to Kairi - who never became a Heartless - she ended up returning.

And the body was not a nobody; which is the prime ingredient of the nobody.

Sora created two Nobodies, and one of them ended up going to someone else. Who's to say Kairi didn't create "herself" and Xion?

But the reason the Ansem Reports are there is for information. Despite the fact that he was hypothesizing, there'd be no point in putting them in the game if they were not for any use.

But that's what I'm saying - they did give us information. They gave us a possibility. Namine's birth just tied in with the rest of it into when Roxas was born because that way, it also explains her connection to Sora above all else.

Yeah, I know you better than you think I know you.

I seriously doubt that, but meh.

Give me proof that DiZ is alive.

Give me proof that he's dead. Maleficent "died" yet lookie here, she showed up at least in KH2 and probably would show up again, judging by the importance BBS is giving her, and he disappeared from the same explosion that cleansed XH from Riku's Body. The only thing we know about that explosion is that it made everything possible.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, to make a Nobody a Heart is needed to leave the Body and Soul Behind. The method we know of is by the Heart becoming a Heartless. Yet Kairi's Heart still left her Body in a manner which is clearly also different than the rest of the PoHs, probably because of the great Darkness that swarmed the islands on that night.

Because her heart is pure, that darkness couldn't touch it, otherwise it'd have become a heartless it the first place.

No darkness means no heartless when your heart leaves the body.
No heartless means no nobody.

To top it all, Kairi's Heart already created a Nobody in a way without becoming a Heartless, seeing how Namine is Kairi's Nobody and not Sora's, and to Kairi - who never became a Heartless - she ended up returning.

Namine isn't technically a nobody. She's more directly nothing personified. The heartless used was Sora's, which was Sora's heart. The body and soul used to make a nobody is Roxas. She's lacking all three elements of the person.

Sora created two Nobodies, and one of them ended up going to someone else. Who's to say Kairi didn't create "herself" and Xion?

The fact that she didn't create a heartless.

But that's what I'm saying - they did give us information. They gave us a possibility. Namine's birth just tied in with the rest of it into when Roxas was born because that way, it also explains her connection to Sora above all else.

Yeah, and saying "they're nothing more than mere speculation."

Which is false.

Give me proof that he's dead. Maleficent "died" yet lookie here, she showed up at least in KH2 and probably would show up again, judging by the importance BBS is giving her

Maleficent is a pre-existing Disney character who's means of returning were a predetermined factor that has nothing to do with KH.

and he disappeared from the same explosion that cleansed XH from Riku's Body. The only thing we know about that explosion is that it made everything possible.

No, not everything.

Awards

There's some truth in what Karate is saying.
When a strong hearted, and only strong hearted person has their heart released, a Nobody is born.
The heart, obviously by itself, would then turn into a Heartless.
So how do we know a person with a pure heart doesn't produce a Nobody?

SAR said:
With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

So rather, darkness does need to be involved to produce a Nobody (and in any case a Nobody is partially comprised of darkness), darkness that would under normal circumstances create a Heartless.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because her heart is pure, that darkness couldn't touch it, otherwise it'd have become a heartless it the first place.

Ah, but I'm talking about not touching the Body. It disappeared to reappear elsewhere, after all.

Namine isn't technically a nobody. She's more directly nothing personified. The heartless used was Sora's, which was Sora's heart. The body and soul used to make a nobody is Roxas. She's lacking all three elements of the person.

Lol Unbirth *cough*

The fact that she didn't create a heartless.

Again, I disagree.

Yeah, and saying "they're nothing more than mere speculation."

Which is false.

Hey, he's the one that said he was theorizing.
And I'm not saying that in the case at hand XD

Maleficent is a pre-existing Disney character who's means of returning were a predetermined factor that has nothing to do with KH.

Well, KH2 isn't really an example for anything (lol Oogie Boogie and Ursula), but Maleficent was still brought in as too main a character to really have no importance whatsoever imo. Which is to say - if they'll need AtW, and I think they will - they'll find a way to bring him back.

No, not everything.

And you're basing this on what? They all but said that in the game.

There's some truth in what Karate is saying.
When a strong hearted, and only strong hearted person has their heart released, a Nobody is born.
The heart, obviously by itself, would then turn into a Heartless.
So how do we know a person with a pure heart doesn't produce a Nobody?

Only her Body and Soul did disappear. I hope Coded'll explain just what the deuce happened to Kairi's B+S. Because if it just 'reappeared' somewhere else, then meh. Then again, when did I approve of almost anything they did with Kairi even inside the plot? >_>

So rather, darkness does need to be involved to produce a Nobody (and in any case a Nobody is partially comprised of darkness), darkness that would under normal circumstances create a Heartless.

Only Darkness was involved :\ it ate up their entire World and then made Kairi's Body disappear.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ah, but I'm talking about not touching the Body. It disappeared to reappear elsewhere, after all.

Appeared later on without having been turned into a nobody.

Lol Unbirth *cough*

Unbirths aren't nothing.

Hey, he's the one that said he was theorizing.
And I'm not saying that in the case at hand XD

Don't try to pass off the Ansem Reports as merely some random dude guess in at something, then use them as the almighty tool in your defense.

Yes, he's theorizing, but these results are hard planned. Not only that, but Xehanort wrote some as well. You can't say he's just speculating as he was writing in his present tense, or at least in his present past.

The only thing where Xehanort theorized is where he made mention of nobodies; but that could have been assumed from KH1, not even FM.

Well, KH2 isn't really an example for anything (lol Oogie Boogie and Ursula), but Maleficent was still brought in as too main a character to really have no importance whatsoever imo. Which is to say - if they'll need AtW, and I think they will - they'll find a way to bring him back.

Of course they would do something like that, but I still think he's dead.

And you're basing this on what? They all but said that in the game

Riku Replica = Xion.

Not everything is possible. Don't say it is.

Only her Body and Soul did disappear. I hope Coded'll explain just what the deuce happened to Kairi's B+S. Because if it just 'reappeared' somewhere else, then meh.

It disappeared from the island, but was seen unable to move. Thusly not able to become Xion as it remerged with Kairi's heart towards the end of the game.

Only Darkness was involved :\ it ate up their entire World and then made Kairi's Body disappear.

It was unable to touch Kairi's heart and the body and soul were just fine when we sw it. Xion's existence is a retcon. Accept it.

Awards
Only her Body and Soul did disappear. I hope Coded'll explain just what the deuce happened to Kairi's B+S. Because if it just 'reappeared' somewhere else, then meh. Then again, when did I approve of almost anything they did with Kairi even inside the plot? >_>
I don't think it's a coincidence that she ended up with Maleficent.

A

Audo

A heartless isn't needed to cast off the body =/
Xehanort never became a Heartless, he has a Nobody. Perhaps that's what makes his Nobody special, as Nomura has already said. What's to truly stop something similar with Kairi? The point of the matter is that her heart was separated from her body, even before her heart went into Sora.

I don't think it's a coincidence that she ended up with Maleficent.
She didn't really... well, I suppose we don't know the full story of that, but she was found in Neverland.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A heartless isn't needed to cast off the body =/
Xehanort never became a Heartless, he has a Nobody. Perhaps that's what makes his Nobody special, as Nomura has already said. What's to truly stop something similar with Kairi? The point of the matter is that her heart was separated from her body, even before her heart went into Sora.

No he didn't become a heartless, but there was darkness in his heart when his heart left his body and that's the requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back