• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just completed KH2, European version... have some questions...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

teaspoon

ok, first of all, hello to everyone here, just signed up, cos I completed KH2, I promised myself I wouldn't even look at these forums until i completed it, just in case I saw something i didn't want to see...

But yes, It has been completed, and, as a result, I have a few questions...

question 1: What in the hell was the Antiform? It seemed totally random, and, as it wasn't addressed once in the game, I thought it very inconvenient, especially when I wanted to break out Master form on a boss, only to turn into the Antiform... (especially frustrating while fighting against saix)... was there something i missed? can you level it up, or is there anything more to it?

question 2: Is Proud mode that much harder than Normal mode, because I am now trying to fill the Journal, which is proving next to impossible, especially the trash destroying mission in Twilight Town, Ive tried everything I can think of for that....?

I have more questions, but they have escaped my thought for the time being.... if anyone could answer I would be grateful...

oh yeah, and I am annoyed at the oathkeeper, I really was hoping to have the oathkeeper and the oblivion as amazingly powerful keyblades, ( apart from Ultimate weapon) but the oathkeeper was quite poor, compared to say, the Bond of Flame, or some others, like the Keyblade Leon gave you, ( the name escapes me).... yes. End of rant.

DarkOblivion

well god of you to stay away of the forums

well antiform was a cool form, but its main goal was to annoy, also it had its advantages against certain enemys

Proud mode isnt that hard, im halfway through, ( I played normal before tho, I imported a American KH2 copy long time ago ) but havnt died much or havnt been bothered with extremly hard bosses

also check Xaldins 100% compelte thread, it features video clips of the gardage mission ( its in the stickies

Van

Anti-form is the product of using the drive forms too much. yeah it can be a pain when you are fighting a boss. storyline wise it has something to do with Sora becoming a heartless in the first game. it has less def and attc then the other forms but tis faster and it has the longest combo chain.

Proud mode is not that much hard the enemies are just a little stronger and have a high def some have more hp.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I finished it as well...

Sora is such a wuzz... he can be added to the Homosexual Nomura Character List. What was that about anyways? Crying over Riku, fully ignoring Kairi's presence. "Oh hey..." is all he had to say when he saw her.

And Riku? "Oh Riku!! I have been looking everywhere for you!!" *teardrops falling from his cheeks* "Oh Riku, I missed you so much..." Oh wait, did I mention he hugged him during that moment? xD

Kairi didnt get a real hug, she had to hug him... xD

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I finished it as well...

Sora is such a wuzz... he can be added to the Homosexual Nomura Character List. What was that about anyways? Crying over Riku, fully ignoring Kairi's presence. "Oh hey..." is all he had to say when he saw her.

And Riku? "Oh Riku!! I have been looking everywhere for you!!" *teardrops falling from his cheeks* "Oh Riku, I missed you so much..." Oh wait, did I mention he hugged him during that moment? xD

Kairi didnt get a real hug, she had to hug him... xD

Probably because Sora knew Kairi was okay for a while, but was always looking for Riku.

But Nomura does have a habit of making homos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back