• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just finish Highschool recently and...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just finish highschool lately and I'm happy that dreadful story in my life is finally over. Sure there will be some memories I'd love to keep but for now is all about having fun in this summer vacation! My bigger problem right now is what happenes next. I don't know what should I do after all these years in school. I know that in Israel after you finish highschool you have to either join the IDF army (Israeli Defense Forces) or do commuinity serves. My problem is deciding which one should I do? Everyone is joining the IDF because they protecting us all the time from our enemies and its time to repay back. I however don't want to join the army. I want to volunteer. Doing something good for others and feel delightful that I have did something good today! But in the same time I feel disrespectful for the army. Thoes soldiers risk their life for us while we sit home without knowing their being injured or worse! That's why I'm seeking help here. So will somebody help me with this undecidefulness in my heart? It's ripping me apart :[

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If you don't want to do the army, don't do the army. And since you want to volunteer, volunteer instead. There's no shame in that.

Doing community service doesn't make you less of a person because you did that instead of the army. Everyone can contribute to society in their own way. Not everyone should be a soldier and not everyone should be doctors and not everyone should be secretaries and not everyone should be accountants and not everyone should be businessmen, etc.

I would never want to do the military; I wouldn't make a good soldier and my health probably wouldn't be for it either. But I contribute to my country in other ways, and there's no shame in you doing community service.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you don't want to do the army, don't do the army. And since you want to volunteer, volunteer instead. There's no shame in that.

Doing community service doesn't make you less of a person because you did that instead of the army. Everyone can contribute to society in their own way. Not everyone should be a soldier and not everyone should be doctors and not everyone should be secretaries and not everyone should be accountants and not everyone should be businessmen, etc.

I would never want to do the military; I wouldn't make a good soldier and my health probably wouldn't be for it either. But I contribute to my country in other ways, and there's no shame in you doing community service.

I guess you're right. I don't want to be in the army, its just don't suit me. I'm too fragile for something so hard. But the army dosen't let anybody out only if his health is interveing cannot afford him to work. In my case I've obeisty but the army dosen't care, they saying that is not a huge problem and you can still work as a sectery :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back