• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just for anybody that doesn't know...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidsocom

OK, I have finnaly got my Moogle to level 9(highest level you can go with a moogle) and it says that all level S items are cut in half. I remembered that the Ultima weapon is a S item. Of course, I had already synthesized it but you could actually have extra Orichalcum+. You could just get 4 out of the 7 Orichalucum+'s then use an Energy Crystal to cut the amount down even more. So if you have half of half of what you need to get the Ultima Weapon, get your Moogle to level 9 Primo Moogle. Sorry is this was already posted.

Solidsocom

Look in Members helping members and it has a list of the items, what heartless drops them, and where to find the heartless. Other than that, I was able to make the Mythril Gems from free development then use a serenity crystal to make a Mythril Crystal.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nope it doesn't work, I tried it already awhile ago

It does cut the cost of S rank synthesis, except for the Ultima Weapon

It really sucks because when I got to the highest Moogle Level and saw that, I thought that it would actually do that, but it doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back