• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got BBS and I gots a few questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ya, stalling on the command board is a definitive bonus though I didn't have much trouble sleep-moding (though I can assume my PSP will disagree...)

The command board keeps making me wish Xehanort and vanitas were playable on it.
MX kicking the cube with his hands behind his back makes me giggle all the time.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I never felt shame in wanting to get stronger. I enjoy fighting in Kingdom Hearts and I could play several arena missions in the same time it would take to get 999 medals on Secret Board. Plus, in command board there is no guarantee that you'll win. In the arena missions, whether you win or not is up to you and your skills.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That would actually be neat...I can also imagine Vanitas then doing his "creepy" laugh every time another player steps on one of his panels and insulting everyone with "idiot" when he gets to pay...lol.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
That would have been a great idea for Final Mix. The Secret Board could have been MX and Vanitas. Or there could have been a whole new board for Keyblade Graveyard.

Stars

リク
The command board keeps making me wish Xehanort and vanitas were playable on it.
MX kicking the cube with his hands behind his back makes me giggle all the time.

Lol.. This sound cool..and funny xD
I imagine them being playable in the command board so lol

Crystal

Silver Member
I usually get my 999 Medals on the Secret Board. You need to aim for the 50K GP limit though so it's kind of time consuming.

Woah..that's time-consuming xD

lol xD
Vani's epic laugh will appear once he bought a panel or win ;__;

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
1. is it worth it to connect it to my ps3 for remote play... will playing on my big screen impress me?
Don't know, didn't have the luck to try it. If you can do it, go ahead.
2. Is proud mode really all that difficult? should I play a higher or lower difficulty?
Higher, you are 23 so even critical mode won't be a challenge for you. It wasn't for me.
3. What order should I play the characters in?
Terra, Ven, Aqua
4. also is it worth it to level up a lot really early in this game?
Not really. As long as you have good commands and you are "command melding" savvy, you should be okay.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'd recommend Proud mode for all characters. I highly suggest you don't pick Critical Mode for Terra because the Mysterious Figure fight will be based on dumb luck. I'm very serious. Aqua and Ventus are fine because they dodge very easily.

TerravsVentus

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

She makes up for that with her all around and mid-air barrier, stronger magic, larger variety of magic, and her teleport is better than Ven's reversal. Her Ghost Drive command style helps too. And lets not forget that she was the only one of the three to be named Master. Just like Terra and Ventus, she too is a force to be reckoned with.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm with Juggy on that one. Just because she's weak physically doesn't mean squat. She almost offed Terra when they fought, showing us her agility and nimble body can be useful when facing brute strength.
I personally think that Terra would've had a hard time had he fought Vanitas, for instance, whereas Aqua and Ven somehow managed to keep up - and even then, plot wise, both were exhausted after their battles if not defeated (damn you, cutscene with Mickey...

TerravsVentus

She makes up for that with her all around and mid-air barrier, stronger magic, larger variety of magic, and her teleport is better than Ven's reversal. Her Ghost Drive command style helps too. And lets not forget that she was the only one of the three to be named Master. Just like Terra and Ventus, she too is a force to be reckoned with.
That's true. Personally, I felt the game did not do her justice. She a lot more powerful than how the game presented her. I guess Nomura can only do so much. Hopefully, she'll make a come back in KH3D.

Crystal

Silver Member
I'd recommend Proud mode for all characters. I highly suggest you don't pick Critical Mode for Terra because the Mysterious Figure fight will be based on dumb luck. I'm very serious. Aqua and Ventus are fine because they dodge very easily.

It does seem like Terra doesn't have dodge so making the battle with secret bosses harder lol

Crystal

Silver Member
His glide is slower honestly.. but the glide is useful to avoid MF combo attack lol

I agree with you about this.
At least you won't get hit because you're already glide far away from MF.
But the orb laser was a challege.

V

Ventus_Vinitas

1. Yes. Definitely! I felt like I was playing a console game.

2. I only played Proud mode. I was kind of disappointed because I thought it was too easy. I would recommend either Proud or Critical. Nothing lower. Especially if you want to see the secret ending sooner.

3. TVA. This was my answer and reasoning to this same question in another thread.

4. Depends what mode you're playing. I played proud mode so the very beginning was kind of tough because you start off week (especially with Aqua). So I did a lot of leveling early on, and the rest was a breeze. EDIT: Also, listen to what previous players said for this answer. It depends more on your commands and abilities than your actual level. You will also want to play Mirage Arena because you get some hp-ups and other commands that you can't get other places. I'd recommend using the strategy guide for melding or at least looking up guides online.. Once More and Second Chance will be life savers against bosses.

I tried to hook up my PSP to my PS3 to play it on the tv but it wouldnt let me. idk if i did something wrong or wat, do u think u could help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back