• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got KH: HD 1.5 Remix and need some help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I got really nervous after reading this thread before I started playing my copy. Thankfully, I haven't hit any glitches at all. Only audio hiccups are those little "skips" that occur whenever it loads a new area or song, but that seems to be normal part of the game. I also thought that the voices cut out at one point, but it was one of the new Final Mix cutscenes that don't have any voice acting (specifically the one where Riku wakes up in Hollow Bastion).

Last edited:

Korai

Awards
Re: Just Got KH: HD 1.5 Remix and Need Some Help.

Ok. Put in my new ReMIX and got to the talking. I had ONE hiccup. When Riku tosses the log at Sora the sound stopped for the BRIEFEST of moments. Other than that unfortunate event (which startled me) talking resumed as normal.
on my copy, when sora met leon and said "who're you?" the audio cut out for a split second and sora said " 're you?"
and when i enter a new area, the music often cuts out for a split second, but ony once

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

on my copy, when sora met leon and said "who're you?" the audio cut out for a split second and sora said " 're you?"
and when i enter a new area, the music often cuts out for a split second, but ony once
For me, it always seems to happen when Riku's around. I'm playing it slow so I can have time for other things, so I just got to Cid's in Traverse Town. But on Destiny Islands it hiccupped for Riku's log toss, him talking about the Paopu, and his conversation with Sora right when Sora gets the Keyblade. What the diddly, Riku?! You will not stop me from defeating you THIS way! >:]

Korai

Awards

For me, it always seems to happen when Riku's around. I'm playing it slow so I can have time for other things, so I just got to Cid's in Traverse Town. But on Destiny Islands it hiccupped for Riku's log toss, him talking about the Paopu, and his conversation with Sora right when Sora gets the Keyblade. What the diddly, Riku?! You will not stop me from defeating you THIS way! >:]
lol i hope you dont rely too heavily on rikus battle quotes as ques in the battle where hes posessed in hollow bastion XD

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
@rjk: I could always practice on mute! X'D

@Moonlight Aqua: Don't be afraid to get it. Since SO MANY people are having this problem, there's most likely gonna be a patch. It would hurt sales with potential new buyers if this goes on for too long, in my opinion.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
@rjk: I could always practice on mute! X'D

@Moonlight Aqua: Don't be afraid to get it. Since SO MANY people are having this problem, there's most likely gonna be a patch. It would hurt sales with potential new buyers if this goes on for too long, in my opinion.

The glitches with DDD were kind of worse and they never patched them :/ So I really wouldn't be so sure...I mean I hope so, but I really wouldn't say it's likely...

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

I hope that too!

The glitches with DDD were kind of worse and they never patched them :/ So I really wouldn't be so sure...I mean I hope so, but I really wouldn't say it's likely...

DDD had glitches? I never encountered any...

BagelBreath

Awards
I just experienced the sound bug thing.
Audio was working fine, except for the cutscene of Riku waking in Hallow Bastion, he was mute, audio worked fine in the next scene though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Audio was working fine, except for the cutscene of Riku waking in Hallow Bastion, he was mute, audio worked fine in the next scene though.
That's how the game is designed. There's no voices in the new scenes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Final Mix scenes are all muted, save for the one with Xemnas in Hollow Bastion which uses recycled audio.

BagelBreath

Awards
Oh, rofl. I didn't even know that was a new scene, I just thought I didn't remember it. xD

Shasta

Awards
So far, I've run through the game without any glitches whatsoever, not sure if they will pop up later, but so far, nothing.

wolfshadow

So far, I've run through the game without any glitches whatsoever, not sure if they will pop up later, but so far, nothing.

Same here, I have completed HB and defeated Phantom, completed hades cup and collected all the puppies. So far everything seems to be working.

Back