• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got KH: HD 1.5 Remix and need some help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What bug? The red trinity is now on the archway down by the green river.

There have been reports that players can't get the Trinity command to appear no matter how close they already are to the red Trinity mark. Probably it's this one he was referring to.

I didn't have any issue with this though, so I'm not sure how to circumvent this problem.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That trinity might be connected to the Chimera that appears.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That trinity might be connected to the Chimera that appears.

I was about to post the same thing.

If a Chimera-Heartless is set to spawn, the red trinity won't be able to activate.

You need to either defeat a wave of Wight Knights to spawn the Chimera and then defeat it or leave the area and come back in order to activate the trinity.

Light

faster than
Awards

If a Chimera-Heartless is set to spawn, the red trinity won't be able to activate.

You need to either defeat a wave of Wight Knights to spawn the Chimera and then defeat it or leave the area and come back in order to activate the trinity.

Yes, this. I headed straight there when I had completed the world (I always go through them with the Disney character) and was confused as to why I couldn't activate it. I left the river and came back, yet still it wouldn't let me use the trinity. Finally, a Heartless appeared (the boss). After defeated, the trinity was able to be activated.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I have only had one small bug that happened once, and that was one time I was at the world select screen and the little beep sound that happens when you move around trying to decide which world to go didn't beep. Also once the Trophy jingle didn't happen after I finished Halloween Town and got the Trophy for completing that world.

tukuro-kun

Finally got it working a little bit ago!

After returning from class I played The Last of Us for a while with no issues but sadly KH was still voiceless so I started messing with console audio settings to see if the issue was there. After setting everything back to default I opened the game up and it was working but sounded very odd (This may have just been the random bug many people are talking about happening at a very inconvenient time). So I then returned all the settings to what I originally had them at and after a few seconds it started working perfectly fine. I did not get to play it as much as I wanted today and I have no idea why it was not working since my settings are the exact same but hey at least its working!

Thank you to everyone that replied your all the best!

pabgD79.gif

Sorry for the late reaction, but I was looking up at the internet about the same problem you had and it seems that your game does work now. I can't get them have voices in cutscenes like the same problem you do. I don't get the 'Lazy bumb like Kairi says' working to talk. Can you tell me how you did this, please? :c
What did you do?
Can you send me a reply on here and PM me the answer too please, since I'm not really familiar here yet.
I hope to hear from you soon! :c

Can someone help me to solve the same problem as Nifix has?
Any suggestions please?

D

Deleted member 81617

That happens with some of my save files too. But only in KH2

tukuro-kun

That happens with some of my save files too. But only in KH2
Are you referering to my last reply on the thread?
If so how do you solve it when this problem occures to you?
It happens on final mix kingdom hearts 1.5 - kingdom hearts 1 for now.
I haven't checked the other games on it yet, but for now it happens on this one.
Any suggestions to solve it would help me a lot.

NoteSwift

Re: Just Got KH: HD 1.5 Remix and Need Some Help.

I have this exact same problem, don't feel alone here. :3

My Chain of Memories Trophy Set wasn't loaded the first time I started up the game either so I'm sure there was just all this stuff on one disc that the system couldn't take care of. I got a warranty so I can get a new copy, hopefully there's a gamer out there who'd be willing to play the game without sound (as I know of several that can somehow stand that. :\)

SirCammyLot

Hello!

I just got home from the midnight release of KH: 1.5 and was really looking forward to playing through Kingdom Hearts 1 again since I have not played it since its release so long ago but I ran into an issue. One of the parts I remember most was the opening scene on Destiny Islands where Sora wakes up Kairi says "wake up you lazy bum" ect but to my surprise there were no voices at all just subtitles. I continued with no voices until I stopped playing after the first cut scene with Goofy and Donald at which point I attempted to fix it. I reset it took the game out and then made a new file and started over with the same result. I have all the sounds working fine music, sounds of hits and foot steps ect, and even Sora's attack sounds but the cut scenes are all voiceless.

Am I just missing some setting or is this how it is supposed to be? I had heard they lost alot of the first game and in 1.5 they had to remake most of it. So did they lose all the voices, am I just being dumb and missing something, or am I the unfortunate victim of a bug? Any help would be appreciated!

On a side note this is my first post on these forums and I can only assume that I have broken a rule because I did not take the time to read them prior to this post due to how late it currently is. If I have broken any rules I apologize and I will remove this thread tomorrow if it has not been done already. Again any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Nifix

Hey, I just made an account on this to help, so hopefully I do. ^~^
Um, I'm using a HDMI cable and I just changed my audio settings to the automatic ones, which I think just got rid of all of the Dolby options, but yeah just go into audio settings, choose your output in the output settings and then choose automatic, that worked for me. c:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

It also doesn't activate when other enemies spawn.

yeah, late reply. Sorry

Lanoman123

Ok I’m a few years late but for people reading this now and have this same problem here’s the fix: turn off your PS3 then while booting it back up press and hold the Power Button until it beeps once, it will then say “do you want to have your device output from HDMI Press Yes and it resets the audio settings, this should fix it if it doesn’t your copy may be glitched forever and you must buy a new one but in something related voices may also be muted in KH 2.5 do the same here and it should fix the voices guaranteed

jakoritahari

Hello!

I just got home from the midnight release of KH: 1.5 and was really looking forward to playing through Kingdom Hearts 1 again since I have not played it since its release so long ago but I ran into an issue. One of the parts I remember most was the opening scene on Destiny Islands where Sora wakes up Kairi says "wake up you lazy bum" ect but to my surprise there were no voices at all just subtitles. I continued with no voices until I stopped playing after the first cut scene with Goofy and Donald at which point I attempted to fix it. I reset it took the game out and then made a new file and started over with the same result. I have all the sounds working fine music, sounds of crossword solver sip calculator epfo hits and foot steps ect, and even Sora's attack sounds but the cut scenes are all voiceless.

Am I just missing some setting or is this how it is supposed to be? I had heard they lost alot of the first game and in 1.5 they had to remake most of it. So did they lose all the voices, am I just being dumb and missing something, or am I the unfortunate victim of a bug? Any help would be appreciated!

On a side note this is my first post on these forums and I can only assume that I have broken a rule because I did not take the time to read them prior to this post due to how late it currently is. If I have broken any rules I apologize and I will remove this thread tomorrow if it has not been done already. Again any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Nifix
Voices are one of the things a game like KH takes pride in. They'd lose a massive amount of interest if 1.5 had no voices.

Last edited:
Back